Magic not satisfied with Eastern Conference title

Don't try to sell the Orlando Magic on the notion they are now playing with house money. Read more
orl71

Orlando, FL

#1 May 31, 2009
God had nothing to do with it Mr. Devos. Thank science!! We can accomplish great things when given the opportunity.
Dick Tracy

Clermont, FL

#2 May 31, 2009
orl71 wrote:
God had nothing to do with it Mr. Devos. Thank science!! We can accomplish great things when given the opportunity.
Christians believe that it is God who gives man the intelligence and know-how to perfect medicine and the equipment necessary to bring about great results. We thank Him and give Him the Glory for the things He has done. Rich DeVos understands that.
orl71

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 1, 2009
Dick Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians believe that it is God who gives man the intelligence and know-how to perfect medicine and the equipment necessary to bring about great results. We thank Him and give Him the Glory for the things He has done. Rich DeVos understands that.
OK. Whatever helps you get by.Don't forget to thank the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny for our gifts.
Van Gundys Mustache

Orlando, FL

#4 Jun 1, 2009
I was transplanted once.

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#5 Jun 1, 2009
orl71 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Whatever helps you get by.Don't forget to thank the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny for our gifts.
lol!

Devos just believes the more logical of the 2 explanations of how we all got here.
JudasPriest

Saratoga Springs, NY

#6 Jun 1, 2009
orl71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your posts.
d12rocks

Newnan, GA

#7 Jun 1, 2009
Michael in Ocoee wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Devos just believes the more logical of the 2 explanations of how we all got here.
i agree.
LMAO

AOL

#8 Jun 1, 2009
Michael in Ocoee wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
You almost always pick/make the right decision.
;)
Elias

Riverside, CA

#9 Jun 1, 2009
It takes more faith to believe, Orl71, that your ancestors were monkeys than to believe God created everything.
Golfmack

Orlando, FL

#10 Jun 1, 2009
Van Gundys Mustache wrote:
I was transplanted once.
So was I. God and union negotiated health benefits saved my life.
Chris

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2009
Can any of you morons stick to the topic at hand? Any time God is mentioned even remotely it has to become a battle of posts between believers trying to convince everyone that God is real and non-believers making stupid comments that they think are clever???

You're all tools. The fact is...the Magic are not satisfied and are still hungry...that's a good thing.

Evolution is a myth. Evolution is real. Or evolution is controlled by God? WHO FREAKING CARES on a thread about the Orlando Magic?

God thinks you're all idiots!!!

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#12 Jun 1, 2009
Chris wrote:
Can any of you morons stick to the topic at hand? Any time God is mentioned even remotely it has to become a battle of posts between believers trying to convince everyone that God is real and non-believers making stupid comments that they think are clever???
You're all tools. The fact is...the Magic are not satisfied and are still hungry...that's a good thing.
Evolution is a myth. Evolution is real. Or evolution is controlled by God? WHO FREAKING CARES on a thread about the Orlando Magic?
Switch to decaf, friend. Sheesh! lol!
orl71

Orlando, FL

#13 Jun 1, 2009
Chris wrote:
LOL, alright,alright. I just find humor in everyone always thanking God. My bad. Go Magic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jameer Nelson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should Maurice Harkless Still Be a Part of Orla... (Jan '14) Jan '14 edward 1
News NBA notebook - Dec. 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lois 1
News 2013 NBA Draft: Analyzing Orlando Magic's Best ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 willkill 1
News Garrett Temple helps Wizards break routine (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sandra J 1
News Joe Johnson scores 22 points; Nets top Magic 98... (Dec '12) Dec '12 pete 1
News Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach;... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Lois 1
News Schmitz' Take: Magic's new 30-year-old GM bette... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Lois 1
More from around the web