Rafer Alston still the starting point guard for the Orlando Mag...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel
Orlando Magic point guard Rafer Alston , irked that he sat while some of his playing time had gone to Jameer Nelson in Game 1, softened his stance Saturday. Full Story

“Life's a Beach”

Since: Dec 07

Cocoa Beach

#1 Jun 7, 2009
IMO, still a bad call for the Magic brass to bring back Jameer in the finals when he hasn't played in four months. I hope Jameer and the Magic brass prove me wrong!

Biggest game of the season tonight for the Magic. I think the Magic are going to have to win two games in LA for any chance to win this series. Let's grab one tonight!

If we make some shots from the outside that will open the inside. I know there was a lot of talk about the Magic being so badly outrebounded. Of course they are going to get totally outrebouned when you only make 29% of your shots. We hit out shots in the regular season and the outcome was much different. We CAN beat this team, we've already proven that.

Stan....love you man, but you have to coach your ass off more than ever in this series.

Let's Go Magic!
JarJar

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2009
I totally agree with you cocoa beach, those were very good points. Magic will win it tonight!!
Rebound Tenderness

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jun 7, 2009
The Lakers have shown that they're inconsistent from game to game, and the Magic have shown that they can bounce back from big losses during these playoffs (which have been amazing basketball all around). What that means is that the Magic will win this game 105-99.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jameer Nelson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Maurice Harkless Still Be a Part of Orla... (Jan '14) Jan '14 edward 1
NBA notebook - Dec. 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lois 1
2013 NBA Draft: Analyzing Orlando Magic's Best ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 willkill 1
Garrett Temple helps Wizards break routine (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sandra J 1
Joe Johnson scores 22 points; Nets top Magic 98... (Dec '12) Dec '12 pete 1
Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach;... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Lois 1
Schmitz' Take: Magic's new 30-year-old GM bette... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Lois 1

Jameer Nelson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE