Orlando Magic make history in first N...

Orlando Magic make history in first NBA Finals win

There are 244 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 9, 2009, titled Orlando Magic make history in first NBA Finals win. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Couldn't blame them if they spilled confetti on the floor a little too early. After all, the Orlando Magic waited all of their 20 years for their first NBA Finals victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
calir in LA

United States

#252 Jun 12, 2009
Bill wrote:
LAKER FANS, Your all a bunch of Dumb **** A holes. You blow us out , squeak one out at home, and then lose in Orlando. But yet you the bet team in the nba. You might win this year but you are doomed to be in the shadow of this emerging NBA team. Shut the f up LA(america's fake **** city)
how's my ass taste loser.
calir in LA

United States

#253 Jun 12, 2009
choke...CHOKE...Choke
calir in LA

United States

#254 Jun 12, 2009
choke choke...get the confetti ready
Lakers Fan

Victorville, CA

#255 Jun 13, 2009
calir in LA wrote:
choke choke...get the confetti ready

And the parade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jameer Nelson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should Maurice Harkless Still Be a Part of Orla... (Jan '14) Jan '14 edward 1
News NBA notebook - Dec. 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lois 1
News 2013 NBA Draft: Analyzing Orlando Magic's Best ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 willkill 1
News Garrett Temple helps Wizards break routine (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sandra J 1
News Joe Johnson scores 22 points; Nets top Magic 98... (Dec '12) Dec '12 pete 1
News Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach;... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Lois 1
News Schmitz' Take: Magic's new 30-year-old GM bette... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Lois 1
More from around the web