Business Grads from KU
From the Bahamas

Nassau, Bahamas

#1 Oct 18, 2006
Hi Jacque,

I am not sure how good your memory is but if you recall there where only two persons of color that graduate from the School of Business you and I. That may still not help you recall.....Well I was on the Track Team as a Jumper and I am from the Bahamas.....Well did you get it?
My Name is Afton Moxey...in fact we did many classes together.
Well anyway my just wanted to see if you were still in the NBA...and to my surprise it was so. I trust that you will have a great season and take care.
Just a though my email address is aftonmoxey@hotmail.com.

Go Jayhawks,
Afton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacque Vaughn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magic To Make Another Pitch To Dwight Howard (Jul '12) Jul '12 discocrisco 1
News Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach;... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Lois 1
News San Antonio Spurs: Richard Jefferson Trade Vali... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Trusting in God 2
News Pro basketball: Spurs plan to make offer for Ma... (Jul '08) Jul '08 josh beethoven ho... 2
News Magic's young Dwight Howard can learn from Spur... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Justin T 6
News Spurs defense turns game into an easy win over ... (Feb '08) Feb '08 IPS graduates 46 ... 12
News Magic finish preseason on high; defeat Spurs (Oct '07) Nov '07 Cowboy 41
More from around the web