Missed FT allows Pacers to survive last-seconds scare

A questionable foul by Mike Dunleavy in the final seconds nearly cost the Indiana Pacers Tuesday night's game at Denver. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fred Garvin MP

Bloomington, IN

#63 Nov 28, 2007
Larry Bird wrote:
<quoted text>I am strongly considering either trading JO to the Bulls for Ben Gorden & Ben Wallace, JO and David Harrison to the Kings for Ron Artest and Brad Miller, or just JO to the Rockets for T-Mac. But for these trades to go through, I'm going to need the approval of Jim O'brein and one of the other franchises.
Ha, Idiot!
No way Bulls make that trade. I don't want "No Offense" Wallace anyway. No one in their right mind wants Artest back here.
O'Neal for T-Mac? Why not trade Dunleavy for Kobe and Daniels for Garnett in the meantime!
GoPacers

Jeffersonville, IN

#64 Nov 28, 2007
Contrary to the pessimistic headline---It was really quite a victory against a good team on the road. Hopefully they will fair as well against to lesser teams Portland and Seattle.
Larry Bird

Evansville, IN

#65 Nov 28, 2007
Fred Garvin MP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, Idiot!
No way Bulls make that trade. I don't want "No Offense" Wallace anyway. No one in their right mind wants Artest back here.
O'Neal for T-Mac? Why not trade Dunleavy for Kobe and Daniels for Garnett in the meantime!
Actually the trade I mentioned above al thought they most likely won't happen are possible. The ones you mentioned above are not.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME SEE FOR YOUR SELF. http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/tradema...
Mattoon Illinois

Mattoon, IL

#66 Nov 28, 2007
jct wrote:
<quoted text>E-mail this posting to Larry Bird in case he doesn't read the Indystar. I'm normally a guy that doesn't make waves. But I am beginning to see the reason for the decline of the Pacers. Without J.O., there is no decline. Makes sense to me!
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa you are a riot. I cannot believe how full of yourself you are. Larry Bird or no other GM cares about what some idiot posts on a stupid message board. Get over yourself jct.
steven

Indianapolis, IN

#67 Nov 30, 2007
i see numbers that say 2683
steven

Indianapolis, IN

#68 Nov 30, 2007
NOW I SEE NUBERS THAT SAYS 4618
steven

Indianapolis, IN

#69 Nov 30, 2007
I SEE 8370

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.R. Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does J.R. Stand for? (Aug '08) Jul '14 junior 6
Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff May '14 bigtool 5
Best Potential Point Guard Trade Targets for Ne... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Knicks suck 1
New York Knicks Rumors: Will Toure Murry make t... (Oct '13) Oct '13 eddie rodriguez 1
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

J.R. Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••