Nuggets/Magic trade not happening soon

Aug 16, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Orlando Magic Blog

“What guy out there right now won't be there later in September? Foyle is a prime example. We don't want to fill up our roster and have no room to do anything else down the road. We're going to be patient and if something makes sense, we'll do it.”

Magic still in the market floridatoday.com Evans, 27, has proven himself to be a premier rebounder when given significant minutes and he's a better-than-average post defender. via Orlando Magic Blog

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 16, 2007
John Thompson

Merritt Island, FL

#1 Aug 16, 2007
right Magic wait untall all the better players have made there move to other teams. look at how the Heat are getting players to better ther team NOW
Tmacin

Lincolnshire, IL

#2 Aug 16, 2007
Not true...its all about smooth trading now. You cant be jumping on things.....especially with having a full CAP. OTIS is taking his time to evaluate the right deals while thinking about the cap next season too. Deals are there to be made but SMART deals needs patientc. Foyle deal is smart but he might want more money. Nuggets deal is very smart but might need some smart negotiations....it'll come...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.R. Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does J.R. Stand for? (Aug '08) Jul '14 junior 6
Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff May '14 bigtool 5
Best Potential Point Guard Trade Targets for Ne... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Knicks suck 1
New York Knicks Rumors: Will Toure Murry make t... (Oct '13) Oct '13 eddie rodriguez 1
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

J.R. Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••