SHELBURNE: Diesel fuel, or Gasol?

Full story: LA Daily News

It feels blasphemous to even think it, much less say it aloud, but these Lakers - Kobe's and Pau's Lakers, that is - just might end up being better than Kobe and Shaq's dysfunctional, but brilliant bunches of ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Kent

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

This game showed a few healthy glimpses of the Lakers dominating team potential.
Even with Kobe's slow start offensively, the Lakers seemed to have little
resistance from the Nuggets.
This series could be just the warmup, Laker victories may stretch this out till the Sparks take over at Staples.
That's the way basketball should be played in Los Angeles....championship ball by LA Teams. Go Lakers, Go Sparks, get both championships this year.
degas

Vigo, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

Me parece increible como Pau ha cautivado el corazon de los angelinos. en España se siguen los play-offs con bastante interes. Pau es el mejor jugador que ha existido en España y seguramente le den muchas alegrias a los lakers.
Wildflower

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

We are not just talking about Pau and Kobe here, you have to include Lamar Odom. The three of them really work together and they have shown what a dominating force they can be. Lamar has really improved as a player since Pau came. Kobe no longer has to shoulder the whole team. Go Lakers!! You rock!!
Olskool

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

A pretty impressive victory for the LAKERS,however, I think the defense must improve in the later rounds against tougher opponents. GO LAKERS!
Chris

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

I agree with this lady. GO LAKERS!!!!
Chris

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

The "D" will get better. Remember back in the day with Shaq and KOBE, they got stops when they needed them. It's going to be the same thing with this Laker team lead by KOBE/Pau/Odom/Big Fish. LAKERS VS Celtics, I can't wait.
Chris

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

degas wrote:
Me parece increible como Pau ha cautivado el corazon de los angelinos. en España se siguen los play-offs con bastante interes. Pau es el mejor jugador que ha existido en España y seguramente le den muchas alegrias a los lakers.
El mejor jugador de Spain junto con el mejor jugador del el mundo. Los Laguneros vana ganar el titulo. Ariva Los Laguneros de Los Angeles y ariva KOBE y Pau.
philippines lakers

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

go lakers all the way to the nba finals and win,win, win now is the time
lakersfor08

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

They're GONNA be better than great. If this is their first year together imagine what they'll be like 1-2 years from now.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent J.R. Smith Discussions

Search the J.R. Smith Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff May '14 bigtool 5
Best Potential Point Guard Trade Targets for Ne... Feb '14 Knicks suck 1
New York Knicks Rumors: Will Toure Murry make t... (Oct '13) Oct '13 eddie rodriguez 1
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
New York Knicks Rumors: Could Kostas Papanikola... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Olufemi Ogunjana 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••