Carmelo Anthony scores 33 of his 45 points in third quarter as ...

Full story: TwinCities.com

The Timberwolves let another double-digit lead get away Wednesday night, but that wasn't the story of the game.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2008
Common sense conservative

Mankato, MN

#1 Dec 10, 2008
I didn't know Minnesota still had a basketball team.
shoreview Scott

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 11, 2008
hey the Gophers are 9-0......maybe Tubby can teach the Wolfies how to play defense, or guard someone who obviously is hot...?

“Noses run and feet smell”

Since: Dec 08

Compton CA

#3 Dec 11, 2008
Glad to see the wolves got some solid on air time on sports center last night. it made me proud to be from mn. Wait, the whole segment was about how stellar our defense is and how terrible of a organization the t-wolves are. I would suggest selling the team, but i dont think anybody wants them...
Mad Dog Gus

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 11, 2008
The Wolves remind me of that famous basketball team....the Washington Generals!

I don't care how hot Anthony was, one player shouldn't score 33 points in a quarter....keep that up for a game and he has 132 points.

This team is so bad that it is going to affect the crowd size when they are on the road.
Adam

Caledonia, MN

#5 Dec 11, 2008
T-wolves suck balls.
Danny Boy

Calgary, Canada

#6 Dec 11, 2008
And the hits just keep on comin'......
good move getting rid of Witmann, yea, he must have been the problem....what a messed up franchise........
Ed D

Seattle, WA

#7 Dec 11, 2008
0-2 under McFail. Keep it up, McFail. Just please keep this up. Please lose 20 in a row, so finally Taylor will see how you are actually the cancer to this team and Taylor will hopefully FINALLY fire you.
KOBE

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Dec 11, 2008
GO LAKERS JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAAAAAJJJJ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jeb

San Francisco, CA

#9 Dec 11, 2008
mcfail should go back to what he was best at...commentary with the other kevin (harland). that was half the reason i used to watch the pups.

Since: Nov 08

United States

#10 Dec 12, 2008
WOW - The solution is simple, lets fire Flip Saunders - oops, tried that. I know, Dwane Casey's has to go - my fault, we blamed him too. Then it has to be Randy Wittman's fault, time for him to go. Wait, we just did that and the team still can't play defense and has one option on the offensive end. Maybe we need to look at the architect of these teams and fire him. I guess over the next couple of months we'll see who's fault this really is and then hopefully Mr. Taylor will remove him. Sorry, Kevin - there is no one else for you to blame. Too bad basketball fans will have to sit through another lousy year of bad basketball at Target Center.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.R. Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does J.R. Stand for? (Aug '08) Jul '14 junior 6
Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff May '14 bigtool 5
Best Potential Point Guard Trade Targets for Ne... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Knicks suck 1
New York Knicks Rumors: Will Toure Murry make t... (Oct '13) Oct '13 eddie rodriguez 1
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

J.R. Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••