Timberwolves trading Al Jefferson was good move, Denver Nuggets coach says

Full story: TwinCities.com

Denver Nuggets coach George Karl appeared to reflect a sentiment around the NBA that the Timberwolves made the right decision in trading Al Jefferson to provide more playing time for Kevin Love.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 17, 2010
Wolvesfan

Rochester, MN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Glad to see the refs are doing something about all the complaining and whining that was going on during games. It got annoying. Hope this stops at least some of it.
Mike L

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Wolvesfan wrote:
Glad to see the refs are doing something about all the complaining and whining that was going on during games. It got annoying. Hope this stops at least some of it.
I agree, it's good for the refs to have control of the game and not always have to deal with players and coaches yelling at them. Joe Crawford is gonna give out a record amount of "T's" you know that!
Jonboy

Saint Michael, MN

#3 Oct 13, 2010
But you cant really blame the players and coaches too much, with all the incredibly bad calls the officials call sometimes.Its like they have favorite teams and players.And old old men who can barely run or see, should not be game officials. They could maybe sell beer and popcorn.
pashook

Andover, MN

#6 Oct 17, 2010
BS!!!!lets see, when Al makes the all star team

“Do Da John Wall Dance! LOL!!!!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 17, 2010
Wow for some russian guy i would get for free but draft picks better then nothing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.R. Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does J.R. Stand for? (Aug '08) Jul '14 junior 6
Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff May '14 bigtool 5
Best Potential Point Guard Trade Targets for Ne... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Knicks suck 1
New York Knicks Rumors: Will Toure Murry make t... (Oct '13) Oct '13 eddie rodriguez 1
Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

J.R. Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••