Nuggets' 'Birdman' doesn't let opponents, or his past, ruffle h...

There are 1 comment on the May 28, 2009, Daily Breeze story titled Nuggets' 'Birdman' doesn't let opponents, or his past, ruffle h.... In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Before he even opens his mouth, Chris Andersen presents an intriguing character study.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Robbie

Wilmington, CA

#1 May 29, 2009
I've enjoyed seeing Andersen play and am amazed by his talent. He's got tons of children with that wannabe look-alike Birdman apperance. I wish him the best and think its a great story to children and society that yes, we all make bad choices in our lives, but we can correct those bad choices with good choices. But I do got to say this...GO LAKERS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.R. Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does J.R. Stand for? (Aug '08) Jul '14 junior 6
News Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff (Apr '14) May '14 bigtool 5
News Best Potential Point Guard Trade Targets for Ne... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Knicks suck 1
News New York Knicks Rumors: Will Toure Murry make t... (Oct '13) Oct '13 eddie rodriguez 1
News Lichtenstein: Can Kidd Bring Culture Of Sharing... (Oct '13) Oct '13 fonemi 1
News Tim Hardaway Jr. selected by the New York Knick... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Henry O 1
News Scoring punch hard to come by in free agency fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The_Solution 1
More from around the web