Orlando Magic rookie Courtney Lee arrives in Boston, but won't ...

May 5, 2009 Read more: Orlando Sentinel 10
Magic shooting guard Courtney Lee arrived in town, but said he won't play Wednesday night in Game 2 against the Boston Celtics. Read more
Magic Fan Mark

Clermont, FL

#1 May 5, 2009
I'm glad Courtney will be back on the court soon. Hopefully the mask works for him and he gets right back to where he was before. We will be able to use his defense in this series.

Hopefully the extra rest helps him out also. It may put extra spring into his legs when we need it the most.
Jeff

Orlando, FL

#2 May 5, 2009
Come on SVG, wouldnt hurt to bring him off the bench for 10 to 15 minues and see how he plays. I know courtney will be fine out there. Better to ease him back into the lineup than just throw him out there for a full game at some point and expect him to play starter minutes.
Jackson

Las Vegas, NV

#3 May 5, 2009
Every one is talking about how much better the Celtics back court is, if and when C Lee is back, it will not be that big of an advantage for the Celtics anymore. Lets just hope that C Lee will be back by game 3. I have never really been a Redick supporter, and wouldnt care if the team got rid of him at the end of the season, but he is playing much better and I have to give him his props. Lets go Magic!!!
Jackson

Las Vegas, NV

#4 May 5, 2009
Jeff wrote:
Come on SVG, wouldnt hurt to bring him off the bench for 10 to 15 minues and see how he plays. I know courtney will be fine out there. Better to ease him back into the lineup than just throw him out there for a full game at some point and expect him to play starter minutes.
I really doubt that SVG is just going to throw him out there, he will def. work him back in to the starting line.
VisionQuest

Clermont, FL

#5 May 5, 2009
Welcome back Courtney. We need you so get healthy. You have a great future in this league!
Jimmy

Windermere, FL

#6 May 5, 2009
Dr. Jeff knows Clee will be fine. Just put him out there.
Black Bolt

Fruitland Park, FL

#7 May 5, 2009
Actually, the Magic won 95-90, idiots.
baller

Winter Garden, FL

#8 May 5, 2009
Black Bolt wrote:
Actually, the Magic won 95-90, idiots.
Who are you talking to? lol
David Lee

Longwood, FL

#9 May 5, 2009
Good news!! He is gonna come off the bench for a few games obviously. It will be interesting to see how quickly he can get back to his normal routine. We may really miss him on defense depending on Ray Allen's shooting, but offensively I think JJ can hold his own. Good effort as a team to contain Allen in my opinion, and great hustle by JJ. I was never a big JJ fan but he is starting to impress as are many of the Magic players. We miss C LEE in situations like Monday night when we needed to take it to the hoop rather than settle for the jumper. But we were able to win and that's what counts. Here's to a quick recovery, and the 1st Magic championship!!!!!That's right!!
Kingof407

Bronx, NY

#10 May 5, 2009
Beware of the return-KG. If the celts go down 0-2 he might try and return. Forget what rivers and ainge says, he's the leader of that team-that's the player he is-BEWARE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Redick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA notebook - Dec. 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lois 1
Keep JJ at home with the Magic, please (Jan '13) Jan '13 Lois 1
News Updating the Top 100 NBA Players at the First Q... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lois 1
News Joe Johnson scores 22 points; Nets top Magic 98... (Dec '12) Dec '12 pete 1
News Magic play host to Suns (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News J.J. Redick has some peace of mind about his un... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News Nine key questions the Orlando Magic will face ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lois 1
More from around the web