Magic's Keith Bogans out at least 3 w...

Magic's Keith Bogans out at least 3 weeks with thumb fracture

There are 21 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Magic's Keith Bogans out at least 3 weeks with thumb fracture. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Magic reserve guard Keith Bogans is out a minumum of three weeks and possibly as many as four to six after sustaining an avulsion fracture of his thumb in his left hand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 07

Rockville, MD

#22 Nov 24, 2008
LMAO wrote:
Waaaaaa Hoooooo!!
Yeah babeeeee thats what i'm talkin bout!
Make or break my man! Feast or Famine.
Check it out Losers! Hahahahahahahaha
PS: You all know Duke is still unbeaten.**** rigggght?
For all the times I disagreed with you and all the bad blood in our past, I can sincerely say that I have miss you!!! Jim has quickly become the most hated man on this site and maybe the most hated man in Central Florida! At least you are fun and creative, Jim's game is tired and old. Welcome back old friend!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Redick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA notebook - Dec. 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lois 1
Keep JJ at home with the Magic, please (Jan '13) Jan '13 Lois 1
News Updating the Top 100 NBA Players at the First Q... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lois 1
News Joe Johnson scores 22 points; Nets top Magic 98... (Dec '12) Dec '12 pete 1
News Magic play host to Suns (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News J.J. Redick has some peace of mind about his un... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News Nine key questions the Orlando Magic will face ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lois 1
More from around the web