Boston's Big Baby dooms Orlando as Ce...

Boston's Big Baby dooms Orlando as Celtics even series with Magic

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from May 11, 2009, titled Boston's Big Baby dooms Orlando as Celtics even series with Magic. In it, Newsday reports that:

The margin was so small, so tiny, so minute. ... you just didn't figure the difference between the Orlando Magic celebrating and consoling each other would be decided by the heaviest guy on the court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Marv

United States

#1 May 11, 2009
Sounds like someone's also a Smallville fan :-p
Clark

Roanoke, VA

#2 May 11, 2009
I've always been a Celtics fan, but J. J. is my homie, so I also would be happy to see his team move on.
Clark

Roanoke, VA

#3 May 11, 2009
**** is home boy, local hero, home town guy, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Redick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA notebook - Dec. 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lois 1
Keep JJ at home with the Magic, please (Jan '13) Jan '13 Lois 1
News Updating the Top 100 NBA Players at the First Q... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lois 1
News Joe Johnson scores 22 points; Nets top Magic 98... (Dec '12) Dec '12 pete 1
News Magic play host to Suns (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News J.J. Redick has some peace of mind about his un... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News Nine key questions the Orlando Magic will face ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lois 1
More from around the web