Gina Marie Incandela is a good-luck c...

Gina Marie Incandela is a good-luck charm the Orlando Magic bel...

There are 75 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 10, 2009, titled Gina Marie Incandela is a good-luck charm the Orlando Magic bel.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

She has won over Magic fans everywhere with her booming voice, but admit it. You really like Gina Marie Incandela because the Magic are 7-0 when she sings the national anthem before each game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
AAAARRRRGGHH

De Leon Springs, FL

#1 Jun 11, 2009
See, these are the kind of stories Andrea SHOULD be writing. This was a good story though... stick to the fluffy stuff, AA. It suits you better than your hatred for Urban Meyer.

To pretend that she knows anything about football - well that's just ludicrous.

Go Gina Marie!!! GO MAGIC!!!
JKH

Greenwich, CT

#2 Jun 11, 2009
Bring the kid back! Sing it loud and sing it proud!
Matthew Abaddon

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 11, 2009
People who believe in superstitions are weak minded and a drain on our society, however good for this girl for picking up a regular gig until they lose a game at home.
George

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2009
Matthew Abaddon wrote:
People who believe in superstitions are weak minded and a drain on our society...
There's no reason to bring religion and God into a discussion about sports.
Matthew Abaddon

Orlando, FL

#5 Jun 11, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who made that correlation my friend, all I know is that girl singing makes no difference on the game
celia mcculty

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 11, 2009
This has to be so uplifting for her self confidence. She is one amazing child!!!! The only thing I don't like are the people who still don't know her story and make fun of the way she pronounces some of her words. Maybe that should be put out there somehow. I think she should have a contract to always sing the Anthem.
George

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 11, 2009
Matthew Abaddon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who made that correlation my friend, all I know is that girl singing makes no difference on the game
I made the correlation because it applies. Some people are inspired by abstract things that are based on fantasy since there's no scientific proof they exist, i.e., God. History is full of events that were driven by superstitious beliefs. That is why more people have been killed in wars and murdered solely in the name of God and religion. Perhaps if this little girl's singing motivates and inspires your team to perform better, it's worth having her sing the national anthem. God knows (oops) the Magic will need all the help they can get.
Oliver

Orlando, FL

#8 Jun 11, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the correlation because it applies. Some people are inspired by abstract things that are based on fantasy since there's no scientific proof they exist, i.e., God. History is full of events that were driven by superstitious beliefs. That is why more people have been killed in wars and murdered solely in the name of God and religion. Perhaps if this little girl's singing motivates and inspires your team to perform better, it's worth having her sing the national anthem. God knows (oops) the Magic will need all the help they can get.
While I agree with most things you have said I'm hoping that even you know - but probably won't acknowledge, that this series should be 2-1 in favor of the Magic!
pcnyc

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 11, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You just did.
celtics fan

Nashua, NH

#11 Jun 11, 2009
oliver,your just another of many who are just God haters.you and your kind love to take the path of least resistance,and convince everyone in process that your way is the wisest.pretty dull & boring!!
LOL

Kissimmee, FL

#12 Jun 11, 2009
So she's singing hopefully at game four tonight right?
JOSE PEREZ

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#13 Jun 11, 2009
GINA MARIE SAYS beat l.a, beat l.a. , beat l.a., beat l.a., beat l.a., beat l.a., beat l.a., beat l.a., beat l.a., beat l.a.
Susan Boil

Orlando, FL

#14 Jun 11, 2009
"Media Savvy parents".
That's what a previous story says.

Look at how many places this child has sung the Anthem:

Houston Astros spring training game
U.S. Open Tennis Championship,
Florida Marlins games,
Tampa Bay Lightning games and
even for the NBC Today show.

Her parents are simultaneously
EXPLOITING and INDULGING her.

Nice that she's overcoming symptoms of AUTISMů.

Too bad they can't teach her that others deserve the chance
to sing the Anthem.

The fame has gone to all their heads.

And, yes, it's exploitation and abuse by the parents.

They apparently wouldn't be happy
with just a "normal" child.
Oliver

Orlando, FL

#15 Jun 11, 2009
celtics fan wrote:
oliver,your just another of many who are just God haters.you and your kind love to take the path of least resistance,and convince everyone in process that your way is the wisest.pretty dull & boring!!
You are an absolute moron and it's beyond me how you can make the leap from what I wrote to "George" regarding how the Magic should really be up in the series, to me being a "God hater" - along with the rest of the dribble!
Anon

Edgewater, FL

#16 Jun 11, 2009
From what I heard on TV of her "singing", sounded more like a sick cow. Her speaking voice was fine, but not her "singing" voice!!!
Mike

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Jun 11, 2009
Cute little girl, 2 bad she cant win the Title for you Magic fans.
O Boy

Orlando, FL

#19 Jun 11, 2009
Which of our City leaders gave their tickets to other City workers or a charity, or children's group and which of them KEPT THEM???

This is very indicative of the personal goals that they work towards as well as their overall motives as to very vote they make!!

No surprises here!!!
marko

Oviedo, FL

#20 Jun 11, 2009
she will get a lot of attention if magic win championship!!
Fisto

Ormond Beach, FL

#22 Jun 11, 2009
"Oh great, now you've got the kid singing." - Kirk Van Houten
jason

United States

#23 Jun 11, 2009
Reddick is very supersticious he wipes off his seat on the bench the same way every game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Redick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA notebook - Dec. 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lois 1
Keep JJ at home with the Magic, please (Jan '13) Jan '13 Lois 1
News Updating the Top 100 NBA Players at the First Q... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lois 1
News Joe Johnson scores 22 points; Nets top Magic 98... (Dec '12) Dec '12 pete 1
News Magic play host to Suns (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News J.J. Redick has some peace of mind about his un... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News Nine key questions the Orlando Magic will face ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lois 1
More from around the web