Magic thump Bulls to end 2008

The Magic had more energy than they did in a loss in Detroit and were sharp at tip-off to squash the Bulls. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
s0urc3f0ur

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 31, 2008
I guess the Sentinel has 1.21 jigawats cuz it's only wednesday
big vern

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Dec 31, 2008
what's up today is weds. and the line says thursday are they seers or am I a day behind...get it right sentinel...go magic
LMAO

AOL

#3 Dec 31, 2008
What are jigawats?
Easy win... did you all see how good JJ looked while playing!
No wonder we dont care about Piefacetrus. With JJ and Lee the 2 is covered!

Wonder how that JJ for Grant Hill trade is coming along?
HAPPY NEW YEAR
:)
bhardhead1

Leesburg, FL

#4 Dec 31, 2008
JJ has a very good chance to show he can play , but he'll have to defend Wade!!!!
poor taxpayer

Kissimmee, FL

#5 Dec 31, 2008
Note to all KNICKS fans hiding under rocks in Orlando. You suck! Get out of Orlando and go back to your sleazy scum ridden hell-holes in New York! Anybody who moves to Otown and is NOT a Magic fan is a big POS! The Yankees, Knicks, Giants and Jets all BLOW!
Joe

Santa Rosa, CA

#6 Dec 31, 2008
Marbury for JJ.

Marbury and Nelson, the 2 most unselfish players ever.
magicact07

Lakeland, FL

#7 Dec 31, 2008
Another great win! Wow! Talk about shooting the lights out.. As for the thought of JJ trying to guard flash.. yikes. lol We should be fine without -made of tissue paper pietrus- The Magic have proven they can continue to win without him. Looking forward to going to the game Friday, should be a good one! Go Magic and Happy New Year everybody!
Tom Tolbert

Cocoa Beach, FL

#8 Dec 31, 2008
Joe, your futile attempts to disrespect this team are becoming laughable. Jameer may indeed be a shoot-first PG, but he's the antithesis of a locker-room cancer like Starbury. His emergence as an elite PG is a main reason why we sit only 2.5 games behind the suddenly-vulnerable Celtics in the Eastern Conference.

The thing that makes me laugh the loudest is that by the all-star break, you'll be on the bandwagon with the hundreds of thousands of Central Floridians who will suddenly realize that we've got what it takes to beat any team in the league in a 7-game series. 4 legitimate scoring threats in our starting 5 and a defense that, when focused, gets the job done=another trip to the NBA Finals. You might as well hop on board now!
Tiffany

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2008
i like both teams,but somebody has to be better,and its the magic.magic gonna do it real big in 09
big vern

Lady Lake, FL

#12 Dec 31, 2008
Tiffany wrote:
i like both teams,but somebody has to be better,and its the magic.magic gonna do it real big in 09
get the hell out of here, root for the magic or go find the bulls website loser, you little fat boy.
OrlandoMagic

Kailua Kona, HI

#13 Dec 31, 2008
Tiffany wrote:
What tha!?!?
I saw you writting up crap bout the Magic on the Chicago Tribune yesterday.
So whats up with that?
Please dont tell me you jumped on the bandwagon after seeing the blowout today @ the United Center.
Jim

Shreveport, LA

#14 Dec 31, 2008
The Magic did what they should have done to the Bulls here folks. They came out of the gate and crushed them.

Now they play Miami this Friday night in Orlando. The Heat beat the Cavs last night after almost beating them in Cleveland one or two nights before.

Wade will be tough to stop. The Magic just need to contain him and not allow him to go off for a 40 plus game.
Tiffany

United States

#15 Dec 31, 2008
oh no orlandomagic,i been liked both teams,its just that the magic been better than them.every player on the magic is better than the bulls players
Jim

Shreveport, LA

#16 Dec 31, 2008
Does anyone else here think that (Tiffany) is actually LMAO in disguise ?

The dude has actually gone over the edge in his lovefest for J.J. by posing as a teenage girl.
OrlandoMagicUNO

Kailua Kona, HI

#17 Dec 31, 2008
Jim wrote:
Does anyone else here think that (Tiffany) is actually LMAO in disguise ?
The dude has actually gone over the edge in his lovefest for J.J. by posing as a teenage girl.
LOL.Not sure but I wouldnt be surprised either if she or he was LMAO.
Although she could be a really hot chick cause most of hot chicks are clueless like the way she sounds.
Black Bolt

Fruitland Park, FL

#18 Dec 31, 2008
OrlandoMagicUNO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.Not sure but I wouldnt be surprised either if she or he was LMAO.
Although she could be a really hot chick cause most of hot chicks are clueless like the way she sounds.
No, hot chicks usually have better things to do than post blogs on a second-rate newspaper website. She's just an idiot.
Mike in Tampa

Valrico, FL

#19 Dec 31, 2008
The Magic have so far only proven to be a really good regular season team but I have my doubts about the playoffs. The game against Detroit was an important measuring stick and at least for now the Magic don't measure up and Detroit is more vulnerable than they have been in years.

What the Magic lack the most is team toughness against an experienced physical team that plays good defense. In the playoffs even marginal teams step up on D and the game becomes much more physical. Until they can beat the Detroits and Clevelands and perhaps Boston on their home court they will continue to exit in the second round.
Bull s milk

Altamonte Springs, FL

#20 Dec 31, 2008
My goodness. The magic just served up some warm as s glasses of bull's milk to the city of Chigago. Drink up. LMAO took the first sip.
Bull s milk

Altamonte Springs, FL

#21 Dec 31, 2008
Mike in Tampa licked the rims. The Bucs suc k iguana taint and so do you.
Tiffany

United States

#22 Dec 31, 2008
its a new year,and the magic are gonna do it real big

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Redick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA notebook - Dec. 1 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Lois 1
Keep JJ at home with the Magic, please (Jan '13) Jan '13 Lois 1
Updating the Top 100 NBA Players at the First Q... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lois 1
Joe Johnson scores 22 points; Nets top Magic 98... (Dec '12) Dec '12 pete 1
Magic play host to Suns (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
J.J. Redick has some peace of mind about his un... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
Nine key questions the Orlando Magic will face ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lois 1
More from around the web