Telfair attempts to carry Cavaliers

Apr 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

CLEVELAND: Sebastian Telfair was an afterthought in the trade that brought him to the Cavaliers from the Los Angeles Clippers earlier this season.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
johnny

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

Judged:

Too fast to furious. Aka. Bassy. Representing coney island straight out of brooklyn. Still young. Still going strong.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

johnny wrote:
Too fast to furious. Aka. Bassy. Representing coney island straight out of brooklyn. Still young. Still going strong.
Tiff, didn't you say that you were from Brooklyn?
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Judged:

time to get ready for the playoffs, its essential, that this gets refocused. and what better team to take it out on than the chicago bulls. look for a sweep in this match up.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

johnny wrote:
time to get ready for the playoffs, its essential, that this gets refocused. and what better team to take it out on than the chicago bulls. look for a sweep in this match up.
Tiff, I made it very clear that all your HATE for Bron/Cavs means you CAN NEVER get on their bandwagon EVER!
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

Judged:

DANNY FERRY. is very good at what he do, he has definetly surounded. lebron james with some key acquisitions. with players u can build on this year and the next. in 4 games which sebastian telfair played 77 minutes. he scored 39 points and had 12 assists with 2 steals. not bad at all.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Judged:

GO SEBASTIAN TELFAIR.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2010

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiff, I made it very clear that all your HATE for Bron/Cavs means you CAN NEVER get on their bandwagon EVER!
listen kratos. u need to attempt to play the game of basketball besides talking.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

sebastian telfair, stays with cleveland and goes for a second ring next year.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

The important thing is this: he has played 0 minutes during the playoffs. I don't know if he will be with us next year, especially if we have to choose between him or Gibson.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

johnny wrote:
sebastian telfair, stays with cleveland and goes for a second ring next year.
He might be traded this summer when all the changes are going on.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Concerned Clevelander wrote:
The important thing is this: he has played 0 minutes during the playoffs. I don't know if he will be with us next year, especially if we have to choose between him or Gibson.
u honestly believe at this stage of daniel gibson career. he is better than sebastian telfair. sebastian proved he has skills.during those 4 games. mind u after being out since jan 20th. with a ruptured groin.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

johnny wrote:
<quoted text> u honestly believe at this stage of daniel gibson career. he is better than sebastian telfair. sebastian proved he has skills.during those 4 games. mind u after being out since jan 20th. with a ruptured groin.
He played in 4 games for us. Gibson played in how many more? I would say that I'd rather keep Gibson and trade Telfair if I was calling the shots. Besides, in those games he played, he was able to shoot the ball at will. He's not going to get that many shots if he's playing with LeBron, Jamison, Shaq, and Williams.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Concerned Clevelander wrote:
<quoted text>
He played in 4 games for us. Gibson played in how many more? I would say that I'd rather keep Gibson and trade Telfair if I was calling the shots. Besides, in those games he played, he was able to shoot the ball at will. He's not going to get that many shots if he's playing with LeBron, Jamison, Shaq, and Williams.
daniel gibson averages 1.3 assists per game. along with 6.3 points per game. and lately has not played any signicant minutes. if u put sebastian telfair in the same situation, over a course of a year with lebron james and shaquille o'neal and jamison. sebastian telfair stats would be higher than gibson. especially in assists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent J.J. Hickson Discussions

Search the J.J. Hickson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
considering Trading (Dec '12) Dec '12 Vernon Lee 1
Sacramento Kings Reach Buyout *cough* Release *... (Mar '12) Apr '12 Asshole23 3
If Cavaliers keep losing, this failure will be ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 J B Wilde 3
LeBron received more than he gave, Jim Chones s... (Aug '10) Aug '10 MarkL5 2
Cleveland Cavaliers: Antawn Jamison's New Role (Jul '10) Jul '10 John Wesley Sharp 1
Could the Cavaliers still play winning basketba... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rome 1
Chris Bosh: Targeted by the Cavaliers in a Sign... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 10
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••