Tonight (7 ET): Cavs eye another win

Tonight (7 ET): Cavs eye another win

There are 2 comments on the NBA story from Mar 5, 2010, titled Tonight (7 ET): Cavs eye another win. In it, NBA reports that:

Cleveland's last two wins came over poor teams that are expected to try and lure LeBron James away from the Cavaliers this summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBA.

Cavs eye

Aabenraa, Denmark

#1 Mar 21, 2010
Cavs eyeTonight (7 ET): Cavs eye another win

Perth, Australia

#2 Mar 30, 2010
lebron james is best player nba? we know lebron james he goint to stay in cavaliers i cant wait to see which team dose lebron james go to. i thing he stay in cavaliers without lebron the cavaliers they have nothing.. i am cavaliers fan and i hop lebron stay cave.. cavaliers have the best recod of east and the lakers in weat...i cant wait this season over which team going to finall we know cavaliers going to the finall and the magic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Hickson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
considering Trading (Dec '12) Dec '12 Vernon Lee 1
News Sacramento Kings Reach Buyout *cough* Release *... (Mar '12) Apr '12 Asshole23 3
News If Cavaliers keep losing, this failure will be ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 J B Wilde 3
News LeBron received more than he gave, Jim Chones s... (Aug '10) Aug '10 MarkL5 2
News Cleveland Cavaliers: Antawn Jamison's New Role (Jul '10) Jul '10 John Wesley Sharp 1
News Could the Cavaliers still play winning basketba... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rome 1
News Chris Bosh: Targeted by the Cavaliers in a Sign... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Tiffany 10
More from around the web