Pacers center to miss Timberwolves game

Pacers center to miss Timberwolves game

There are 30 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Pacers center to miss Timberwolves game. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indiana Pacers center David Harrison has back spasms and will not make the trip to Minnesota for Friday's game against the Timberwolves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
holy cow

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Dec 20, 2007
The game was great! Im glad they Pacer's are on the way up rather than back down!
hoosier

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Dec 20, 2007
the pacers wont even notice hes gone

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#23 Dec 20, 2007
I'm glad Ike is coming back. It's scary how good this team can be! We've just got to hope the players and staff continue to work hard on their energy level, and cardio. We need to do a little better at passing too. We're doing good at the back doors but we sure could do a better job hittin the guys where they like to catch it ...

Get well soon Harrison!

This probably sounds cruel but I gotta say somethin. Please, Big Dave, trim your beard G. You look like the tallest taliban with that scrum fighting away on your face!(JK)
The Truth

Troy, MI

#24 Dec 21, 2007
While it is true David Harrison had a slow start this year he is learning quickly and adding a punch inside the paint. His biggest problem was making (or in some cases being called for fouls he didn't commit) unnecessary fouls. O'Brien has done a good job with all the members of this team and most are having the season of thier careers.

I wish this talkback had a BS filter because Mike in all forms wouldn't get past it. I like seeing good discussion of the topic but some just want to show how big of fools they can be.
Mark my words more of the fair weather fans will soon be on this bus heading to the playoffs.
And that is the Truth
Make it Personal

AOL

#25 Dec 21, 2007
Mike R wrote:
Harrison is a oaf, one of the biggest busts in Pacer history. He had a rep in college for being a big baby and has done nothing to rebuf that, he is now a high paid big baby! Time to get rid of him and his expensive seat on the injury bench.
I agree and another bust...Scott Hastings?!?!?! what was Walsh thinking about????
Make it Personal

AOL

#26 Dec 21, 2007
jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. Why would we trade are best rebounder and defender?
J.O our best rebounder/defender??? must be when he isn't hurt which is like 20% of the time! If we can trade Jermaine and get some younger studs in the making we should do it...honestly...if Ike got the minutes J.O got your talking almost 14 rebounds per game and 2.5 blocks per game and maybe 16ppg...but J.O is our best...hmmm

Your drinking too much egg nog, find an AA meeting and go to it.
Navin R Johnson

Louisville, KY

#27 Dec 21, 2007
Scott Hastings never played for the Pacers. They did draft a Scott Haskin in 1993 though.

I have to go now. The new phone books are here!
Make it Personal wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and another bust...Scott Hastings?!?!?! what was Walsh thinking about????
ARS

Thousand Oaks, CA

#28 Dec 21, 2007
Randy wrote:
If I was David Harrison I would be concerned about my future job welfare. This is a contract year for him and I just don't see the Pacers resigning him. He is an adequate player to give other players rest but he is hurt way too much.
and he will still be cheap for the other teams to sign him also, i'm sure he's not too worried
ARS

Thousand Oaks, CA

#29 Dec 21, 2007
Make it Personal wrote:
<quoted text>
J.O our best rebounder/defender??? must be when he isn't hurt which is like 20% of the time! If we can trade Jermaine and get some younger studs in the making we should do it...honestly...if Ike got the minutes J.O got your talking almost 14 rebounds per game and 2.5 blocks per game and maybe 16ppg...but J.O is our best...hmmm
Your drinking too much egg nog, find an AA meeting and go to it.
nothing against Ike but he needs a couple of inches to be a star at PF look at what happen when teams started dbl teaming Elton Brand, he started taking more and more jump shots. Of course he is injured this year,but once he made a name for himself he was no longer putting "star" numbers up. I don't look for Ike to be a star, but his contributions will be stronger when he plays on the court alongside JO. Very good player but not a star similar to Granger, I'd rather have a team full of good players than a team with 1-2 stars that steal the spotlight. THIS team looks good I hope JO notices we have a chance and sticks around
bokonon

Franklin, IN

#30 Dec 21, 2007
Make it Personal wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Russ Schoene?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ike Diogu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pacers trade 11th pick to Portland (Jun '08) Feb '09 CHAEM 52
News SHELBURNE: Blazers hoping Oden injury doesn't l... (Nov '08) Nov '08 mattmansi 1
News Proposed Trade to Unite Rush Brothers in Indiana (Jun '08) Jun '08 midwest spicoli 2
News Pacers take big steps toward makeover (Jun '08) Jun '08 Whodey 1
News Pacers' inside game flops without O'Neal (Feb '08) Feb '08 Cole 31
News O'Brien expects no changes before deadline (Feb '08) Feb '08 Vlad 24
News Harrison doesn't agree with NBA drug policy (Jan '08) Jan '08 Fell Down Funked Up 123
More from around the web