O'Neal briefly weighs in on Jackson

O'Neal briefly weighs in on Jackson

There are 6 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Dec 25, 2006, titled O'Neal briefly weighs in on Jackson. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

MIAMI - Shaquille O'Neal has given two or three interviews since undergoing knee surgery Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Dennis Walker

Armstrong, IA

#1 Dec 26, 2006
I think Shaq is still good for the game and good for the team. I think he does his best and wants to win just as much now as before. As far as Phil Jackson he should not comment on Shaq now that he has gotten away from the lakers. Maybe he is trying to change his way of thinking about himself or even try to convince Pat that maybe Shaq is not a good worker but never theless he should let it at all go because Shaq is gone and he will not return..
rec basuan

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 26, 2006
if shaq is not a hard worker, why is he at the court till 10pm with d-wade during the 2006 finals...
MICHAEL CHIN-COMPTON

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2006
rec basuan wrote:
if shaq is not a hard worker, why is he at the court till 10pm with d-wade during the 2006 finals...
ABSOLUTELY, YOU ARE RIGHT ON TARGET !

TRIPLE 777
bluekat

Mahwah, NJ

#4 Dec 29, 2006
during last years playoff shaq did not play very well.every season he spends 2 to 3 months on the bench with some suspicious injury.i think shaq is carrying too much weight to be really effective.
like pike

Carteret, NJ

#5 Jan 1, 2007
Shaq is an awesome player.He can dunk, shoot, rebound, block, and go for layups. I think shaq did not lead miami, but as D wade once said that shaq makes it easier for d wade to be an all star
Chef G

Saint Petersburg, FL

#6 Jan 7, 2007
maybe phil need to close out is big mouth sometimes
and let play basket ball and try to win with lazy boy kobe so please leave shaq alone for now and we do have D wade so chilli out phil jacko please
thank you with all respect
chef G

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horace Grant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant Didn't Take Ta... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Ginobili 2
News Bulls Celebrate 20th Anniversary Of First Title (Mar '11) Mar '11 mpd 1
donna grant (Nov '10) Nov '10 leah 1
News Oscar Robertson discusses the Chicago Bulls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Martin Purvis 1
News Barstool Debate: Does Kobe Bryant compare to Mi... (Jun '08) Jun '08 LA gator 3
News Float this: Noah a starter (Oct '07) Oct '07 Scotty Gee 6
News Responses to Haters (Oct '07) Oct '07 Kobe is 1 2
More from around the web