Knicks legend Ewing has fine homecomi...

Knicks legend Ewing has fine homecoming -

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 9, 2007, titled Knicks legend Ewing has fine homecoming -. In it, Newsday reports that:

The ovation was as big as the man, bigger and louder than anything Isiah Thomas will hear at the Garden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

ewingstheman

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 10, 2007
i was at the game standing ovation and ewing made yao into a great centr and look wut hes doing to dwight howard now his offense is up imagine if we had him as our assistant good move isaha the easiest sign of the summer actually woulda been the best sign u woulda made ure whole tenure
We Love You Patrick

Mooresville, NC

#2 Nov 10, 2007
I love Patrick Ewing. I'm 28 years old and that man is the ultimate NY Knick in my mind. I respect the man for how he played on the basketball court and how he conducted himself off of it,
The man never received the respect he deserved when he wore the uniform and it is an absolute tragedy that he isn't a member of the team's coaching staff,
Isiah was a Piston, not a Knick, he assaults women and here he is instead of Patrick, who was a class act during his entire career in blue and orange.
Shame on James Dolan. Patrick Ewing is a New York Knick. He sweated blood and tears for this franchise for years and years. He should have never been traded for Glen Rice. He deserved to retire at Madison Square Garden.
We talk and talk about how athletes today are always out for themselves. Patrick Ewing yearned to win. All he wanted to do was win a championship. He is a true NY Knick and the least he deserves to play a role in the franchise he single handedly resurrected.
We love you Patrick.....Know that. Screw you Isiah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Herb Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Curry makes big return for Knicks (Oct '08) Oct '08 BrkmB 1
News Knicks icon Ewing enters Hall of Fame (Sep '08) Sep '08 Mr Pebbles 6
News Knicks icon Ewing enters Hall of Fame Friday (Sep '08) Sep '08 Matt 1
News Williams gets to stay as Knicks assistant (Jun '08) Jun '08 Ole School Knick Fan 4
News Knicks fill out D'Antoni's coaching staff (Jun '08) Jun '08 blackracingfan 3
News Ewing unlikely to be on Knicks' coaching staff (May '08) May '08 Scott 1
News Williams likely to stay on as Knicks assistant (May '08) May '08 Trap 1
More from around the web