6/6: Letters to the Editor

6/6: Letters to the Editor

There are 24 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 5, 2009, titled 6/6: Letters to the Editor. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Regarding Shannon J. Owens' recent column, "All-access: Ernie Johnson, Sir Charles experience the sleepy side of Orlando nightlife," on OrlandoSentinel.com: I'm a server at Hue restaurant, and I know firsthand that we go above and beyond to accommodate the Magic and their fans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gimmeabreak

Kissimmee, FL

#21 Jun 6, 2009
Uncle Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a wack job LOL your so clueless What are you a "nanny stater" wanting someone to take care of you. Carter was and still is a joke.
"Carter was and still is a joke." That's WHAT I said, if you actually read my comment Buck. I didn't bring up Carter you did. I wasn't comparing anyone to Carter, but YOU insisted. Your point is pointless.
London

Frisco, TX

#22 Jun 6, 2009
Carter, who was a nice guy and had good intentions, got overwhelmed by reality of the world and made America a joke. He was the weakest president in history, and created the problems in Iran by assisting the overthrow of the Shah of Iran. He also GAVE AWAY the Panama Canal, which thousands of lives were lost making. CARTER WAS A JOKE! I agree with these posters.
ReadstheJournal

Saint Cloud, FL

#23 Jun 6, 2009
Spoken like someone who has never read "The Prince." Only someone who might have heard the adjective and thinks evil has more to do with it than shrewdness. Go back to school, Ms. Wise, and study what Machiavelli really wrote. Your criticism is against someone who knows a lot more than you do...knows a lot more than the Sentinel which printed your cliche-ed, stupid letter. But that's why I get this rag online and would never subscribe. What an embarrassment to journalism, but then again, journalism is extinct. Tell me Ms. Wise what are Kelly and Reagis teaching you these days about political reality?
BooYa

Redwood City, CA

#24 Jun 7, 2009
You Digust Me sounds like another tough guy with multiple draft deferments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hedo Turkoglu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magic play host to Suns (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News Should the Orlando Magic Keep Looking for a Bet... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
News Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Separating Fact fro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 DavidR 3
News The Magic are Dead, Long Live the Magic (Jun '12) Jul '12 Magsmith 2
News Live updates: Magic hanging tough after first, ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Lois 1
News Lakers Trade Rumors: Orlando Magic's Lunacy Gua... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Kiwiabedz 2
News Superman about to fly (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sam 2
More from around the web