The Lakers' Trevor Ariza is a handful for Orlando Magic forward...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

It didn't take Hedo Turkoglu long to remember why going against Trevor Ariza in an Orlando Magic practice wasn't much fun.
Comments
1 - 20 of 602 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2009
First Prev
of 31
Next Last
LAL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

GO LAKERS GO!!!!!!!!!
BE LOUD BE PROUD!!!
MgcFn

Geneva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

LEE S*CKZ
Redick S*cks

Show up in GM3 OR ELSE
JimG

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

So let's see. Magic up by 2 in OT. Reddick misses a three, which results in LA scoring. Then, next play, Reddick passes the ball to.... LA! Result: LA up by 3. Thanks a lot, JJ...
Ferky Smorkins

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

A fluke team that's showing they don't deserve to be on this stage. Congrats, Orlando fans. Your team will be the answer to this trivia question: "Which is the Worst Finals team in NBA history?" LMAO!! F'n LOSERS!
Lakersdude

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Well, the Orlando fans were right; Orlando would definitely shoot better in game 2. Actually, it would have been harder to shoot any worse. So, they were better. Still lost, though.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Heartbreaking!! Tough tough loss. Rashard and Hedo showed up so that's good. Not sure why it takes the magic - at times a few quarters to get going.
Tyler Durden

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

ohhh dear lord. well we are headed back home. 3 games in orlando. lets see what happens. SVG did some good coaching. pLAYERS need to pick it up. Reddick hurt us. Played big minutes. Didnt help us at all. his ass will be traded i predict.
poor taxpayer

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

fing JJ
Magic Fan for Life

Greer, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Time to show JJ Redick the door. Sat the entire Cavs series, and is supposed to be the hero in the NBA Finals? Bad idea, Stan.

Big ole boner-biter there.
Ben

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

That's what happens when you don't plat a whole lot. When you get in especially in the playoffs you freeze.
This was a game we had to have and when the time came to perform we couldn't close the deal. Good game though.

Come on Magic you can beat this team.
Andy

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Unfortunately, this will be a sweep for LA. Maybe force Otis to do something with Reddick and Hedo in the off season. He has made some pretty good decisions so might be interesting. Good season Magic, but the fat lady in singing.
Black Bolt

Gotha, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

Wow, is all I have to say. The Lebron love-fest carries over into this series. I swear, the Magic are playing 5 on 8. How many times did Ariza slap the crap out Hedo and Rashard? And Fisher with all his flopping? And the supposed foul on Kobe that Dwight happened to block so cleanly? The Lakers are scared and they want no part of the Magic in an evenly called game. Gasol is a big flopping bitch and hopefully the Magic can push through this garbage and even it up at home. The Lakers will not win a game in Orlando! Magic in 7!!
Ray

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

LAL wrote:
GO LAKERS GO!!!!!!!!!
BE LOUD BE PROUD!!!
Don't you and Jack Nicholson need to be restrained in your beds by now at the mental ward? What are you doing up still?
Gator

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Good game--congratulations Lakers

Way to stay in the fight, Orlando...Lewis & Turk made some great plays! Time to bring it home...GO MAGIC!!!
Orlando Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Don't you just love those Miami fans who's team what lost in the first round?
bob

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

the officiating is still horrible-in fact worse in this series. the announcers said "that wasnt a foul" at least 6 times in the 3rd and 4th quarter all going against the magic. so sick of hearing how this league isnt fixed when the proof is right in front of everyone to see-im done with the nba.
Steve in HB

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Better luck next year Orlando. Now you need 4 out of 5 and that's just not gonna happen.
Ben

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

You LA fans just stole one so I wouldn't be talking so much. It was either teams game. LA just got the breaks at the end and converted. Both teams are good and should be there.
You guys amaze me. What did you say last year? Boston got lucky.

Give me a break. Gloat if you want just do it on the LA blogs.
NBAneedsMoney

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Anyone care to take a guess as to by how many points the refs altered the game with their lopsided officiating?

How many times did Dwight get fouled down low with no call? 10? 15?

How many times did the Lakers benefit from phantom foul calls on the Magic which coincidentally awarded the Lakers much-needed extra points?

Seriously, anyone care to guess the number of points this game was altered by?
MgcFn

Geneva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

People, speak the obvious truth:

JJ REDICK IS WORTHLESS!!!! HE DOES NOT WIN GAMES! HE LOSES THEM! HE IS

WORTHLESS

WORTHLESS

WORTHLESS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hedo Turkoglu Discussions

Search the Hedo Turkoglu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Magic play host to Suns (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
Should the Orlando Magic Keep Looking for a Bet... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Separating Fact fro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 DavidR 3
The Magic are Dead, Long Live the Magic (Jun '12) Jul '12 Magsmith 2
Live updates: Magic hanging tough after first, ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Lois 1
Lakers Trade Rumors: Orlando Magic's Lunacy Gua... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Kiwiabedz 2
Superman about to fly (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sam 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••