Magic fans go wild at moment of victory

Magic fans go wild at moment of victory

There are 11 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 30, 2009, titled Magic fans go wild at moment of victory. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The scene tonight in downtown Orlando is one of jubilation as cars honk and Magic fans high-five each other to celebrate the victory of their hometown team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

gerry

Sarasota, FL

#1 May 31, 2009
Was that video supposed to show the fans "going wild" after the Magic win last night? All I saw was a small group of people walking down the street, waving some lighted, hand-held baton at the bumper-to-bumper traffic. Way to "go wild" Magic fans!!

Also, there is absolutely no reason to celebrate anything yet. The Magic have won nothing until they beat The Lakers - then they can truly celebrate.
Numero Uno magic Fan

Wheaton, IL

#2 May 31, 2009
I AGREE.....AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO RIPPED ON ME ALL YEAR, I SAY BITE ME, DON'T DOUBT THIS TEAM THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE. I TOLD YOU THIS WAS WHERE WE WOULD BE AND HERE WE ARE. BRING ON THE LAKERS, BECAUSE WE CAN BEAT THEM TOO.
Numero Uno magic Fan

Wheaton, IL

#3 May 31, 2009
NOTHING TO CELEBRATE? HOW ABOUT EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS? ANOTHER HATER. GET LOST.
Russ

Chipley, FL

#4 May 31, 2009
Hater?
Williams

Washington, DC

#5 May 31, 2009
Damn, I wish I was there. Growing up in Orlando back in '95, I could only imagine how crazy the town is now with this win. GO MAGIC! BEAT LA!!!
downtown resident

Altoona, FL

#6 May 31, 2009
gerry wrote:
Was that video supposed to show the fans "going wild" after the Magic win last night? All I saw was a small group of people walking down the street, waving some lighted, hand-held baton at the bumper-to-bumper traffic. Way to "go wild" Magic fans!!
Also, there is absolutely no reason to celebrate anything yet. The Magic have won nothing until they beat The Lakers - then they can truly celebrate.
Agreed and disagreed. Our group last night seems to be the only one celebrating. Come on Magic Fans, chant, high fives, or anything! We have the right to celebrate, lets stay hungry against LA. Go Magic!
rocky321

Christmas, FL

#7 May 31, 2009
It says alot when there we no riots.........burning cars.....just joy. good job Orlando.
MagicFanJ

Deltona, FL

#8 May 31, 2009
rocky321 wrote:
It says alot when there we no riots.........burning cars.....just joy. good job Orlando.
OH just you wait for when we beat LA!
Brian-Marc

Orlando, FL

#9 May 31, 2009
They smashed a car before the game started. And the celebrating was good on the TNT postgame show. That hulk hogan was crunk.
JustMe

Davenport, FL

#10 May 31, 2009
SO EXCITING
JustMe

Davenport, FL

#11 May 31, 2009
gerry wrote:
YOU ARE A KOOK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hedo Turkoglu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Magic play host to Suns (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lois 1
News Should the Orlando Magic Keep Looking for a Bet... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
News Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: Separating Fact fro... (Jul '12) Jul '12 DavidR 3
News The Magic are Dead, Long Live the Magic (Jun '12) Jul '12 Magsmith 2
News Live updates: Magic hanging tough after first, ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Lois 1
News Lakers Trade Rumors: Orlando Magic's Lunacy Gua... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Kiwiabedz 2
News Superman about to fly (Feb '12) Feb '12 Sam 2
More from around the web