Lakers Go to Extremes in Loss to Memp...

Lakers Go to Extremes in Loss to Memphis

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jan 9, 2007, titled Lakers Go to Extremes in Loss to Memphis . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The Los Angeles Lakers followed up a victory over the NBA's best team by getting blown out by the worst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

#1 Jan 10, 2007
... story of the season so far.

how many more weeks for kwame and lamar???
Greypond1

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2007
I hate to Break it to you Lakers355s But it's Going to be a LOng Time for Kwame and Lamar. Just Close your Eyes and Think Mike BiBBY , Ron Artest , Kevin Martin ,Douby, and the Rest of the Sacramento Kings. and say KINGS. KIngs. kings.
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

#3 Jan 13, 2007
Greypond1 wrote:
I hate to Break it to you Lakers355s But it's Going to be a LOng Time for Kwame and Lamar. Just Close your Eyes and Think Mike BiBBY , Ron Artest , Kevin Martin ,Douby, and the Rest of the Sacramento Kings. and say KINGS. KIngs. kings.
2 wks- long time. good thing you're on the other side of the pond... cuz you know nothing about bball...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hakim Warrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hornets, Bobcats make deal (Nov '12) Dec '12 montanajoe 7
News Suns send Timberwolves to 14th straight loss, N... (Apr '11) Apr '11 The Wrath of Kahn 14
News Grizzlies spoil Rose's return to Memphis (Dec '08) Dec '08 Nada Surf 21
News Warrick helps Grizzlies beat Warriors again (Nov '08) Nov '08 AVHS Dad 2
News Gooden, Rose lead Bulls' comeback victory over ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 jim 20
News Grizzlies-Knicks Trade Talk Heats Up (Sep '08) Sep '08 fay way grizzilie... 1
News Heat clinch league's worst record (Apr '08) Apr '08 Roger 4
More from around the web