Wolves blown out by Suns, drop to 1-15

Wolves blown out by Suns, drop to 1-15

There are 17 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Wolves blown out by Suns, drop to 1-15. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

In the midst of the Timberwolves' worst start in franchise history, the team got a dose of bad timing Friday night at Target Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Hard Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 27, 2009
It's hard to believe that with two first round draft choices we are now watching the worst Wolves team ever.
brave_dave

Artesia, CA

#2 Nov 27, 2009
Great write up Ray. Brave Dave feels like he was there. The Suns are tough. Give this team credit for beating New Jersey. Six weeks with Love maybe all we'll need. In the mean time enjoy those cheap tickets.
brave_dave

Artesia, CA

#3 Nov 27, 2009
A 45 to 35 rebound advantage. That's unacceptable. You can always rebound. All you need is Love. Love Love Love. Kevin Love. I liked that trade. Liked it. For O J Mayo? Rubio. Rick Rubio. It would have been a disaster for the kid if he came here this year. How tall is he anyway? Does Minnesota lose the rights to Rick Rubio?
--
http://twitter.com/nobodyzwatching
rpc

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 28, 2009
Let's go get Iverson as a teacher for a year
c-man

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 28, 2009
rpc wrote:
Let's go get Iverson as a teacher for a year
All Iverson would teach them is to NOT .....Practice......it's just practice......He still thinks he's a starter, when the whole world see's that he is a role player off the bench, who can't defend.

they don't need that worthless cancer here.......not that it would make them any worse.
Jim F

Montefiore Dell'aso, Italy

#6 Nov 28, 2009
It's time for the press to drop the free pass for David Kahn. If we still had McHale and his team of last year we would be contending, while growing. I liken Glen Taylor to a man who left his wonderful wife of many years for a hot looking younger thing, only to find out after less than a year that he was out of his mind when he made the bad decision.

It's too late to turn the clock back. The Timberwolves are doomed. They are not worth following. It isn't important to me that there is an NBA franchise in Minnesota.

The league is a piece of crap as well. The ref scandal isn't over: there are still many dirty refs in the NBA. The NBA has never fessed up.

College and high school basketball is where it's at, people!
Jim F

#7 Nov 28, 2009
The Hard Truth wrote:
It's hard to believe that with two first round draft choices we are now watching the worst Wolves team ever.

WELL PUT, TRUTH!!
Jim F

#8 Nov 28, 2009
Jefferson and Love don't deserve to be a part of this disaster. Gomes and other guys like him will never find their place in the NBA unless they get out of MN.

The only hope for this franchise is new ownership.
The Golf Guy

Apopka, FL

#9 Nov 28, 2009
Come on guys, it's early, it could be worse. I wonder how they would do against the Gophers?
Ringling Brothers

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Nov 28, 2009
Taylor should make McHale buy up all the unsold tickets for the remainder of the year.
He ***** this team up, just like Nanne did with the North Stars.
R Johnson

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 28, 2009
McHale lousy GM, pretty good coach. He needed more of an offense, but he motivated people to play. McHale would have made Flynn earn his minutes.
R Johnson

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Nov 28, 2009
Sessions should be starting. He sets up the offense better than Flynn. And Sessions understands the triangle.
Get Dungy

Cocoa Beach, FL

#13 Nov 28, 2009
This is ridiculous. Disband this pathetic franchise.
Get Dungy

Cocoa Beach, FL

#14 Nov 28, 2009
Jim F wrote:
It's time for the press to drop the free pass for David Kahn. If we still had McHale and his team of last year we would be contending, while growing. I liken Glen Taylor to a man who left his wonderful wife of many years for a hot looking younger thing, only to find out after less than a year that he was out of his mind when he made the bad decision.
It's too late to turn the clock back. The Timberwolves are doomed. They are not worth following. It isn't important to me that there is an NBA franchise in Minnesota.
The league is a piece of crap as well. The ref scandal isn't over: there are still many dirty refs in the NBA. The NBA has never fessed up.
College and high school basketball is where it's at, people!
I ageee, the NBA is unwatchable and the Timberwolves cannot have anybody watching them on tv-it is cruel and unusual punishment.
Feces Occurs

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Nov 29, 2009
Do the Wolves know no matter how many games they lose they only get so many ping pong balls in the draft? And even if they had all except one they still wouldn't get the first pick and they will still screw up the one they get.
Charles Clifford

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Nov 29, 2009
McHale made a lot of mistakes, but if he'd made the exact same moves Kahn has made, you would have chewed his butt off by now. Kahn is insane. Taylor had his chance but was unwilling to pay the luxury tax. I add up Boston's salaries and if Taylor had spent that much, he would own a couple NBA trophies.
The Golf Guy

Apopka, FL

#17 Nov 30, 2009
Don't you think there are way too many teams in every pro sport? Every city wants one, but there isn't enough talent to go around. A few teams do well in every sport, but most are mediocre.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shelly Sterling agrees to sell Clippers to ex-M... (May '14) May '14 Eleanor 1
News Clippers sign 7-time All-Star Grant Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 ClipperDj 2
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News No Rose, no problem for Bulls (Jan '12) Jan '12 NO WHITE GUILT 1
News UTEP Miner apologizes for tweet on gays (Jun '11) Jun '11 PreparationH 13
News Michelle Obama Promotes Fitness: First Lady Hos... (May '11) May '11 Jess0922 1
News COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jughead 3
More from around the web