Two quarters, four points

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Shaq on the clock : 8:18 p.m. -- Shaquille O'Neal finishes the first half with 12 minutes played, four points , five rebounds, two assists, one blocked shot and three fouls.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2008
delbert

Hialeah, FL

#1 Feb 21, 2008
big deal... he's just one big turd... he'll soon be a loaf there as well.
Bogenshitz

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2008
I guess his hip is better,but he still sucks! This is about what everybody expected..an average result from a hasbeen. They're gonna love it when the games close and the guy can't make a free throw to save his life.
The Heat made a great trade. I feel bad for the Suns players. They just dropped down a notch adding "The Load" not "The Cactus"!
Godfrey

Warner Robins, GA

#3 Feb 21, 2008
Why didn't he play with this fake passion in game 1 of this year against detroit? What a fake professional.
RickyBlaque

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Feb 21, 2008
Maybe Phoenix will send us thank you post cards and have Riley's face on their T-Shirts when the playoffs start.
Rickey

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Feb 21, 2008
The "Big Cactus?" More like the "Big Dufus." I think the Lakers made a much better deal getting Gasol. I expect that they will pass the Suns and make a run for the title. The Suns just acted on the Gasol deal just to keep pace. I don't expect Shaq to keep up with the hi-octane offense in Phoenix. This could be a major blow to their title hopes. We shall see.
F_Shaq

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Feb 21, 2008
Should change his name to the Big Fraud, he was so injured with us and when he was healthy he never ran up the court, tried to block shots and damn sure aint try to get any rebounds, but now he's in great shape. Big Fraud
DEMUS

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2008
This was a major deal for the Heat. The Heat won big time! Shaq's gonna slow thier team down,they'll drop in the standings and wish they never made this deal.
He tried to go all out and if that's the best he can do you know he's eventually goin stinko poop-o when the Suns start losin. I love it!
nba analyst

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2008
Shaq looks so out of place with the Suns that it is pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly Sterling agrees to sell Clippers to ex-M... May '14 Eleanor 1
Clippers sign 7-time All-Star Grant Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 ClipperDj 2
Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
No Rose, no problem for Bulls (Jan '12) Jan '12 NO WHITE GUILT 1
UTEP Miner apologizes for tweet on gays (Jun '11) Jun '11 PreparationH 13
Michelle Obama Promotes Fitness: First Lady Hos... (May '11) May '11 Jess0922 1
COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jughead 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grant Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••