MInnesota Timberwolves manage just ei...

MInnesota Timberwolves manage just eight first-quarter points i...

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 11, 2009, titled MInnesota Timberwolves manage just eight first-quarter points i.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Saturday was Fan Appreciation Night for the Timberwolves, who treated the Target Center audience to one of the worst opening quarters in team history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

clem haskins

Okeechobee, FL

#2 Apr 12, 2009
Guess this is it for McHale. Over time his stature as a player both for Gophers and Celtics will overcome his ill advised Timberwolves stint
Enough incest

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 12, 2009
Enough incest for the wolves. They need to go outside for both a new coach and gm. Preferably we could add a new owner to the mix. Taylor and his enabling has allowed this franchise to sink this low. Hopefully, Glen has seen the light and he will let the new gm hire his own coach. With Jefferson, Love, and the emerging Carney there is some hope with a good draft.

“Puppet At State Fair”

Since: Mar 09

Nowthen, MN

#4 Apr 12, 2009
Fan appreciation night? 8 points in the first quarter? Good grief! The SNL movie reviewer would give that effort two and a half Gaaaaaaaaaaaaas.
Mr Right

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 12, 2009
Love the empty seats there!

Seriously, get rid of the NBA and bring in another NHL team! Also, how about a USFL team in the dome?

Gatzke, MN

#6 Apr 12, 2009
I/we feel sooooo sorry for our beloved Wolves. At 1 time in mt life I was able to watch all the games. College, NBA, College football, NFL. Then I got married!! It wasn't until Garnett became aTimberwolve that my wife then let me start to watch football and basketball again. To my suprise, I've noticed that our/My tMn teams seem to talk the talk about getting to then big one. However, on both sides of the fence here, neither is willing to make the big move that needs to be done to get there. Sorry to say,(Not really) McHale IS NOT the answer to our future BB team!!!

Chandler, AZ

#7 Apr 12, 2009
wow, way to go coach. Maybe the team you put together is not as strong and talented and deep as you had once thought????

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 12, 2009
Please move the team. Please. Please.

Maple Grove, MN

#9 Apr 12, 2009
Minnesota has an NBA team?

Since: Nov 08

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Apr 12, 2009
What a terrible organization. What is that commercial where Mr. Taylor talks about the "talent" and "effort" - what a joke. Oh goody, they'll give me back my money if I buy season tickets and then I lose my job. How about they give everyone back their money from last night's game? They have no talent and the give no effort. Who would pay to watch such garbage?
think about it

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Apr 13, 2009
we really s**k. really really really s**k. Clean house on em all right now.

New City, NY

#12 Apr 16, 2009
i dont think so, they are getting close, lets see how the draft and trades pay off next year, because they got alot in return for the kevin garnett deal.

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2009
They need a true center,and a point guard to run the floor,i have a feelin that sebastian might come off the bench next season,and Al is gonna need someone to have his back in the paint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shelly Sterling agrees to sell Clippers to ex-M... (May '14) May '14 Eleanor 1
News Clippers sign 7-time All-Star Grant Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 ClipperDj 2
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News No Rose, no problem for Bulls (Jan '12) Jan '12 NO WHITE GUILT 1
News UTEP Miner apologizes for tweet on gays (Jun '11) Jun '11 PreparationH 13
News Michelle Obama Promotes Fitness: First Lady Hos... (May '11) May '11 Jess0922 1
News COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jughead 3
More from around the web