Orlando Magic get last laugh when it ...

Orlando Magic get last laugh when it comes to Hill

There are 26 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 5, 2008, titled Orlando Magic get last laugh when it comes to Hill. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Somewhere, Grant Hill must be wondering where it all went wrong. He just made yet another exit in the first round of the playoffs, he may need surgery yet again and now he sits at home and watches his two ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike Bianchi-Douche

Phoenix, AZ

#21 May 6, 2008
wow your dumb. magic are a garbage team that will get swept. if you seriously think the magic are a better title contender than the suns were than you have lost more than all your hair. lol he played in detroit like 10 years ago, when they sucked. not his fault... just doesnt look meant to be for him, kinda like orlando and doing anything. No clutch players means no finals
Mike Bianchi-Douche

Phoenix, AZ

#22 May 6, 2008
ANDDDDD phoenix payed him 2 mil, not like 16. oh what a genius that GM was
Lindy 888

Lake Worth, FL

#23 May 7, 2008
players as individuals, never win crap. Dummie
Brad

Charlotte, NC

#24 May 7, 2008
you have never seen anyone on the court with more raw talent than grant Hill. Don't be mad your team sucks. Dwight Howard is the whole franchiase, you have nothing else.
bball fan 675

United States

#25 May 7, 2008
Brain wrote:
Uh...he is no Pippen either...look at how compettitive some of those Bulls teams were without Michael Jordan...in a much tougher Eastern Conference. ANd look at what Detroit did immediatley after Grant left...was the talent that much different...or was Detroit now able to rely on someone with the toughness to win playoff games...they guy HAS NEVER WON A PLAYOFF series..that says it all folks...but because he is articulate people tread cautiously when critiquing him..not me....plenty of hype....little intestinal fortitude
Seriously? little intestinal fortitude? He ALMOST DIED due to complications to injuries suffered from playing this game, but still gets back out on the court every night that he can. In terms of intestinal fortitude, there are very few that could match that.

Also, to Orlando fans in general: quit complaining about a very seriously injured player making money. It happens all the time, and its not as if he wasn't trying to return. It was not nearly as bad as other situations (New York) where perfectly healthy players are earning 20 mil a year and only causing problems, or New Jersey, where Vince Carter mails in every other game. You have a good young team, albeit in a miserable conference, so move on and enjoy it.

Finally, to the author of this article- you are pathetic. At least half of my high school can write better than you, and I'd say 99% would be mature enough to not tear apart a player who has done absolutely nothing to deserve the terrible things you say to him. Congratulations, you have failed to emotionally graduate from pre-adolescence.
1magic fan

Orlando, FL

#26 May 8, 2008
i like the little thing at the end
"What if Batman and Robin had teamed up with Superman?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shelly Sterling agrees to sell Clippers to ex-M... (May '14) May '14 Eleanor 1
News Clippers sign 7-time All-Star Grant Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 ClipperDj 2
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News No Rose, no problem for Bulls (Jan '12) Jan '12 NO WHITE GUILT 1
News UTEP Miner apologizes for tweet on gays (Jun '11) Jun '11 PreparationH 13
News Michelle Obama Promotes Fitness: First Lady Hos... (May '11) May '11 Jess0922 1
News COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jughead 3
More from around the web