Orlando falls short

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

For the first time in his career, Grant Hill was booed lustily when he returned to face his old team, the Orlando Magic, on Nov.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2007
robertohenry

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2007

I can see his point of view if the Magic really did not pursued him
Nico 7

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2007

SVG I believe that it can give to Arroyo the opportunity to initiate tonight. 14 assists the other days and against the Suns did 6 without no TO, I believe that is deserved it. If we compared the time of game of Nelson and Arroyo, I believe that the numbers say everything; Arroyo does the same in less time of game. It knows to distribute the game and it knows to find to his teammates. The fans want to see a team that wins and that shines well before all. My 5 starters are 5 D. Howard, 4 H. TurKoglu 3 R. Lewis, 2 K. Bogans and 1. C. Arroyo. To J.J Redick they could give more time him of game so that it acquires confidence, we know that it has a good shot of distance and to Dooling to put it next to Arroyo they create a headache to the other teams, they make a good pair, its game is fast and create plays of benefit for team. I believe that this suggestion is good. SVG in the life is necessary to try the things to know if results render to us. God blesses you! If the things continue as they go that you will be the Coach of the year. We know that they signed Nelson by enough money but the question is who make the work in less time? The fans wants to see the team win and to shine well, if Arroyo makes shine better to the team, finds his teammates and makes assists I believe that the answer is, use it.
Magic Gator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2007

Man, Grant Hill is such a loser, in that interview he just mocks the Magic fans. It's like hey look at me, I am healthy, in great shape, I am helping my new team win games, playing heavy minutes, and I took all the money from the Magic and fans, and did nothing for them. He is basically saying YAY ME!!!, and screw the Magic and their fans. What a piece of crap. Now Phoenix is just gonna get spanked by the Spurs in the playoffs, and the Magic are gonna represent the east in the Finals. Moron.
Ryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

Hey Schmitz, you should talk about Grant Hill more! Good lord are you kidding me? How about the no-call on that three that Lewis "missed" for the go-ahead bucket? He was clearly hit on the elbow and should've gone to the stripe. How about the dumbest flop I've ever seen from Stoudemire? The Phoenix floppers and refs beat the Magic in this one. Shoulda, coulda, woulda been a win.
30 year vet

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

Nico 7 wrote:
SVG I believe that it can give to Arroyo the opportunity to initiate tonight. 14 assists the other days and against the Suns did 6 without no TO, I believe that is deserved it. If we compared the time of game of Nelson and Arroyo, I believe that the numbers say everything; Arroyo does the same in less time of game. It knows to distribute the game and it knows to find to his teammates. The fans want to see a team that wins and that shines well before all. My 5 starters are 5 D. Howard, 4 H. TurKoglu 3 R. Lewis, 2 K. Bogans and 1. C. Arroyo. To J.J Redick they could give more time him of game so that it acquires confidence, we know that it has a good shot of distance and to Dooling to put it next to Arroyo they create a headache to the other teams, they make a good pair, its game is fast and create plays of benefit for team. I believe that this suggestion is good. SVG in the life is necessary to try the things to know if results render to us. God blesses you! If the things continue as they go that you will be the Coach of the year. We know that they signed Nelson by enough money but the question is who make the work in less time? The fans wants to see the team win and to shine well, if Arroyo makes shine better to the team, finds his teammates and makes assists I believe that the answer is, use it.
he also dances around for 20 seconds with some salsa AND 1 BS then pays a brick

jammer was college player of the year

NOT ARROYO
30 year vet

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2007

Magic Gator wrote:
Man, Grant Hill is such a loser, in that interview he just mocks the Magic fans. It's like hey look at me, I am healthy, in great shape, I am helping my new team win games, playing heavy minutes, and I took all the money from the Magic and fans, and did nothing for them. He is basically saying YAY ME!!!, and screw the Magic and their fans. What a piece of crap. Now Phoenix is just gonna get spanked by the Spurs in the playoffs, and the Magic are gonna represent the east in the Finals. Moron.
ALTHOUGH I TO HATE GRANT HILL

BUT WITHOUT HIS COLASSAL FAILURE AT LIFE

WE WOULD NOT HAVE DWIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grant Hill Discussions

Search the Grant Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly Sterling agrees to sell Clippers to ex-M... May '14 Eleanor 1
Clippers sign 7-time All-Star Grant Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 ClipperDj 2
Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
No Rose, no problem for Bulls (Jan '12) Jan '12 NO WHITE GUILT 1
UTEP Miner apologizes for tweet on gays (Jun '11) Jun '11 PreparationH 13
Michelle Obama Promotes Fitness: First Lady Hos... (May '11) May '11 Jess0922 1
COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jughead 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••