Shaq: I want to be the Orlando Magic'...

Shaq: I want to be the Orlando Magic's general manager -- Orlan...

There are 54 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Shaq: I want to be the Orlando Magic's general manager -- Orlan.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Center Shaquille O'Neal was traded from the Miami Heat to the Phoenix Suns last month, but the Orlando Magic -- where he started his high-profile career -- never seem far from his thoughts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tap19

Carrollton, TX

#44 Mar 26, 2008
No its finding players that know how to play. Not money ( greedy ) hungry just 4 the money. As far as dumb heh heh heh yes i guess i am or you are. Wear it proudly please. A life, yes I have 1 barely. When I wake up I'm grateful, everything else is immaterial. I then make sure my girls are squared away & then go to the river to relax.

Regards
Thefact

Atlanta, GA

#45 Mar 26, 2008
Well, he is not illiterated at all, he got a bachelor’s in business from LSU in 2000 and MBA from University of Phoenix in 2005...I wonder how many of his critics in this blog have a similar education..
ebgdae

Daytona Beach, FL

#46 Mar 26, 2008
Michael in Ocoee wrote:
Maybe as the head of security or one of the roasted peanut vendors, but that's it.
LOL.. Good one!.. I agree.
Sun and Fun

Columbus, IN

#47 Mar 27, 2008
Hell yeah! Bring back Shaq!
MetryKid

Orlando, FL

#48 Mar 27, 2008
Joe wrote:
Can he do any worse than the current administration???
Do you mean the current administration that put together the #3 team in the East? Yes, you idiot, he could do alot worse!!!
Orl Native

Sanford, FL

#49 Mar 27, 2008
Shaq must be smoking Crack, if he thinks this town or the fans want to see HILL or him in charge of a franchise they both bolted from for greener pastures.

Dried up swamp pond, small time. yeah we remember your kind words Shaq, and Hill what a hypocrite. I dont wanna play the 2, I wanna play the 3,,what a whiner., Uh we payed you alot of money to play ball dumba$$ not bolt when you got healthy.

good riddens to both!

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#50 Mar 27, 2008
miguel wrote:
Funny funny funny. That wacky Shaq-ster. Trying to stay relevant as the game is passing him by. Hard to blame him, but I can't imagine him "lowering" himself to be disrespected by the DeVos clan again.
Nope. He is destined to sell be the next George Foreman selling us fat burning grills or some other junk off his celebrity.
Disrespected by the Devos clan? He called Rich "dad." Please explain.:-)

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#51 Mar 27, 2008
nanningbob wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy are you ever ...... dumb ...... sorry cant think of any other words for comments like yours. Riley gave up on the Heat when they went into rebuild mode. SVG quickly turned that team around and Riley stole it back so he could make the championship run. Now he comes to Orlando and takes a team that has not PF and made a frontline that no team in the NBA has been able to stop. The only time our frontline gets stopped is because of a bad shooting night. Man get a life.
Huge call. Rack 'em!
UF ALUM

Apopka, FL

#52 Mar 27, 2008
Thefact wrote:
Well, he is not illiterated at all, he got a bachelor’s in business from LSU in 2000 and MBA from University of Phoenix in 2005...I wonder how many of his critics in this blog have a similar education..
Are you kidding? I assume you are because he got a degree from LSU in gen ed... which means you make your own course schedule... so if you wanted to take basketball 1, 2 , and 3 along with advanced tennis, it would all count towards...

And the U of P??? seriously? You can buy a degree from there on eBay for about $100...
UF ALUM

Apopka, FL

#53 Mar 27, 2008
I think his comment was tounge in cheek... I mean, think about it, he and Grant hill both left for other teams and left the fans feeling a tad bitter... As far as I am concerned, they are not welcome back in Orlando... plus Otis is doing a great job...
Borki

Hemer, Germany

#55 Apr 28, 2008
Shaq is the reason that everybody knows the magics. He make them great.
A touch more respect.
Typical

Orlando, FL

#56 Apr 28, 2008
Thefact wrote:
I can't claim to have similar degrees-- mine are superior to his. And none of them come from an online university.
LatinJag

Macomb, MI

#57 Apr 28, 2008
WHY PEOPLE STILL BRING THIS TRASH UP? Shaq can be the GM of a NBADL even if he pays the DeVos to work for him.
Florida has balls

Melbourne, FL

#58 Apr 28, 2008
Here's an idea. Let's turn Shaq into a ride at Universal Studios. Gotta boost tourism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shelly Sterling agrees to sell Clippers to ex-M... (May '14) May '14 Eleanor 1
News Clippers sign 7-time All-Star Grant Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 ClipperDj 2
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News No Rose, no problem for Bulls (Jan '12) Jan '12 NO WHITE GUILT 1
News UTEP Miner apologizes for tweet on gays (Jun '11) Jun '11 PreparationH 13
News Michelle Obama Promotes Fitness: First Lady Hos... (May '11) May '11 Jess0922 1
News COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jughead 3
More from around the web