COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set ...

COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I coaching job

There are 3 comments on the Public Opinion story from Apr 16, 2011, titled COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I coaching job. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Next challenge: Former Shippensburg star Andy Enfield addresses the media after being hired as Florida Gulf Coast Universitys mens basketball coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Bob H

Yuma, AZ

#2 Apr 16, 2011
Congratulations Andy. Anybody that follows the hoop game whether it be college or pro, knows of Andy. It is always good to see kids that played in the area go on to better things and work hard.
HEV

Fayetteville, PA

#3 Apr 16, 2011
I will never understand these families which are obsessed their entire life with a sport! I went past a Shippensburg Little League field today, and in the pouring rain there was a small child there doing batting practice with his mother throwing the ball, and the father retrieving the balls his son hit. I'm sorry, but that's truly ridiculous!
Jughead

AOL

#4 Apr 16, 2011
HEV wrote:
I will never understand these families which are obsessed their entire life with a sport! I went past a Shippensburg Little League field today, and in the pouring rain there was a small child there doing batting practice with his mother throwing the ball, and the father retrieving the balls his son hit. I'm sorry, but that's truly ridiculous!
Perhaps you should think of it as a career...some sons and daughters follow their parents into medicine, law or education-Andy has chosen coaching as his career. Andy has worked very hard to get where he is today, congratulations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shelly Sterling agrees to sell Clippers to ex-M... (May '14) May '14 Eleanor 1
News Clippers sign 7-time All-Star Grant Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 ClipperDj 2
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News No Rose, no problem for Bulls (Jan '12) Jan '12 NO WHITE GUILT 1
News UTEP Miner apologizes for tweet on gays (Jun '11) Jun '11 PreparationH 13
News Michelle Obama Promotes Fitness: First Lady Hos... (May '11) May '11 Jess0922 1
News Kobe, Lakers finish off the Suns, set a date wi... (May '10) May '10 Big Jay 1
More from around the web