Today's the day for Magic to sign Lew...

Today's the day for Magic to sign Lewis -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 84 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 11, 2007, titled Today's the day for Magic to sign Lewis -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Orlando Magic have identified their core group of players -- small forward Rashard Lewis, center Dwight Howard and point guard Jameer Nelson -- and it no longer includes power forward Darko Milicic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Kram

Plano, TX

#81 Jul 11, 2007
Poor decision on Otis part. Rashard is a good playet but Otis offered him too much money. He shoulda wait and see how much other teams will offer him and go from there. Magic never learn their lesson... they just finished 7 year max contract of G. hill (which really a waste of money) and 1st day of signing of free agent... Otis offered another max contract.. wow i hope he knows what is he doing. He's a rookie GM and acts like he knows everything.

Since he hired a new coach, he shoulda stick with his players and see what Stan can do this coming season. And you make changes/addition after next season which is the best timing 'cause more Free Agents are available a lot more better players compared right now.

If Otis Smith stick with his same players like last season... thats where you can tell if Stan Van Gundy will improve the team compared the year before him. And that's where you make a move!

I have a bad feeling about Otis... same thing I felt about John W.
From a 3rd grader

Allen, TX

#82 Jul 11, 2007
Otis could've sign Billups, Wallace and Darko. For less years. I like Lewis, but there's no need for this punishment. I wonder if Otis just said Max deal without asking how much we wanted. I don't blame Lewis.

Otis I hope you have a plan cause right now you're looking very stupid.
Lesny - East Village NYC

New York, NY

#83 Jul 23, 2007
Isaiah Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thoughts intrigue me and I'd like to sign up for your newsletter
http://lesnyjnfelix.blogspot.com/

Above is where you can find my newsletter but on Artistic platforms.

GO MAGIC 1-2 Punch.
Tmacin

Lincolnshire, IL

#84 Jul 24, 2007
From a 3rd grader wrote:
Otis could've sign Billups, Wallace and Darko. For less years. I like Lewis, but there's no need for this punishment. I wonder if Otis just said Max deal without asking how much we wanted. I don't blame Lewis.
Otis I hope you have a plan cause right now you're looking very stupid.
Very appropriate. First, Billups would never come to orlando and Jordan made sure wallace stayed with Bobcats. Now as far as Darko, His agent wanted us to pay attention to MILICIC first while RASHARD gets a sign adn trade deal with either Miami/Houston/Bobcats...Are you Kidding me?? If Milicic or his agent had a little patience he could have been in a decent position with a guaranteed starting spot with a team on the rise. Now, with memphis, if he becomes a little inconsistent, he might see more bench time just like detroit.
So, wht would you have done if you knew Rashard is there adn would be a GREAT addition and a playmaker next to HOWARD??? C'mon now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shelly Sterling agrees to sell Clippers to ex-M... (May '14) May '14 Eleanor 1
News Clippers sign 7-time All-Star Grant Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 ClipperDj 2
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News No Rose, no problem for Bulls (Jan '12) Jan '12 NO WHITE GUILT 1
News UTEP Miner apologizes for tweet on gays (Jun '11) Jun '11 PreparationH 13
News Michelle Obama Promotes Fitness: First Lady Hos... (May '11) May '11 Jess0922 1
News COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jughead 3
More from around the web