Monta Ellis, Warriors beat Suns 129-114

Monta Ellis, Warriors beat Suns 129-114

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Nov 26, 2007, titled Monta Ellis, Warriors beat Suns 129-114. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Monta Ellis scored 15 consecutive points in the fourth quarter on the way to matching his career-high 31 points, and the resurgent Golden State Warriors snapped the Phoenix Suns' eight-game winning streak with ... via Monterey County Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Victor Ly

Castro Valley, CA

#1 Nov 27, 2007
I was at the arena in person and I have never seen a wilder Warriors crowd, or a wilder sports crowd of any type - ever. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and haven’t seen as good of a Warriors game since their playoff games against the Dallas Mavericks last season. If Warriors keep this up, they’ll be completely back in the playoff run.
AllanCee

Surrey, Canada

#2 Nov 27, 2007
The Warriors were terrific last night and deserve all the plaudits heaped on them...for entertainment it was tops...we can use more similiar games which could help take some of the negatives from last year's playoffs (Spurs/Suns) and of course the 'referree fiasco'. I'm a Sun's supporter but an entertaining game is a priority for me at this point in the schedule..!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shelly Sterling agrees to sell Clippers to ex-M... (May '14) May '14 Eleanor 1
News Clippers sign 7-time All-Star Grant Hill (Jul '12) Jul '12 ClipperDj 2
News Phoenix Suns facing big decisions, looking for ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 CarverSucks 1
News No Rose, no problem for Bulls (Jan '12) Jan '12 NO WHITE GUILT 1
News UTEP Miner apologizes for tweet on gays (Jun '11) Jun '11 PreparationH 13
News Michelle Obama Promotes Fitness: First Lady Hos... (May '11) May '11 Jess0922 1
News COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Andy Enfield set for Div. I... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Jughead 3
More from around the web