9SPORTS NOW - Arenas Has Surgery On Injured Knee; Done For Season

There are 1 comment on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Apr 5, 2007, titled 9SPORTS NOW - Arenas Has Surgery On Injured Knee; Done For Season. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Washington Wizards point guard Gilbert Arenas was to have surgery Thursday on his left knee and is essentially done for the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

shyneka hubbard

District Heights, MD

#1 Apr 5, 2007
hello my name is shyneka hubbard. i have been a big fan on gilbert arenas sense ever but when i heard this news i was really upset because i didn't want gilbert to get hurt and be out for the rest of the season but nope wallace just had to do that lastnight and i think that wasn't nice... that game was great.. ok i have a book that i have been writting so that i can give it to gilbert so how do i send it to him... can u please email me with the address please at neka_90_omarion
@yahoo.com

thanks love neka a.k.a ms. arenas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aldridge scores 28 in Blazers' 98-78 win over Cavs (Jan '12) Jan '12 tim 3
News Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
News NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
News Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
News Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard wins second strai... (Apr '10) May '10 money man 2
News Former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Larry Hughes i... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Tiffany 18
News Caught in the Web: Lakers' loss to Charlotte ra... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cat Fan 1
More from around the web