No defense for Wallace

No defense for Wallace

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Feb 1, 2007, titled No defense for Wallace. In it, Newsday reports that:

The pursuit of a playoff berth will be paved with inconsistency and, more importantly, an inability to defend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rob lagouine

Montréal, Canada

#1 Feb 1, 2007
How many players from the Bobcats where missing last night?
Its not like I know their whole roster but that was a division one team they fielded with all their injuries.

I also was switching back and forth to watch the Raptors after reading an article how Colangelo had changed the team drastically since he joined them in FEB of last year I think and added 9 new players getting rid of all the egos and me-first players that we seem to collect.

The Politburo that runs our so called professional NBA team on unlimited funds tells us that it takes time for things to change. Maybe they should take a look at what Colangelo has done. Maybe the reporters who cover our team could take a look too.

As a Knicks fan, I cried watching Toronto play.
Not because they are good (how can you tell in this putrid division) but because they offer hope to their fans.

While we talk about 'evident progress',
the reality is that Toronto's progress is clearly evident.

RL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aldridge scores 28 in Blazers' 98-78 win over Cavs (Jan '12) Jan '12 tim 3
News Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
News NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
News Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
News Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard wins second strai... (Apr '10) May '10 money man 2
News Former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Larry Hughes i... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Tiffany 18
News Caught in the Web: Lakers' loss to Charlotte ra... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cat Fan 1
More from around the web