Observations | Rick Bonnell

Observations | Rick Bonnell

There are 1 comment on the Charlotte.com story from Nov 10, 2007, titled Observations | Rick Bonnell. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

The Bobcats trailed 43-40 at the half because their forwards couldn't make foul shots or avoid throwing away the ball (10 first-half turnovers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

Conner

Atlanta, GA

#1 Nov 10, 2007
Your story could have been a bit more detailed and opinionated. We all want facts but we also all want the Gush.!
Along with giving a current score with a win or lose, you should also show the comparisions of their past wins to their current wins so your readers can follow their current progress considering they are a new team.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aldridge scores 28 in Blazers' 98-78 win over Cavs (Jan '12) Jan '12 tim 3
News Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
News NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
News Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
News Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard wins second strai... (Apr '10) May '10 money man 2
News Former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Larry Hughes i... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Tiffany 18
News Caught in the Web: Lakers' loss to Charlotte ra... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cat Fan 1
More from around the web