Orlando Magic dominate Charlotte Bobc...

Orlando Magic dominate Charlotte Bobcats 118-80

There are 25 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 8, 2008, titled Orlando Magic dominate Charlotte Bobcats 118-80. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Orlando Magic roared to a 31-point first-quarter lead and dominated the Charlotte Bobcats 118-80 Wednesday night at Amway Arena , evening their preseason record at 1-1. The Magic, who gave up 45 points in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LunchBox

Orlando, FL

#2 Oct 8, 2008
Felipe Burrito Enchilada wrote:
Nobody cares how this shitty team performs (or non-performs).
Speak for yourself there chula. If you don't care why waste the time to 1.log on the sentinel.com 2.read the article 3.then post about how much you don't care.. Sounds like something a tool would you do
JGJ

Bronxville, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2008
Reddick is looking fairly decent here in the early pre-season; however, let's see how he does everynight, playing against the elite shooting guards in the league.
Carbon

Winter Park, FL

#5 Oct 8, 2008
Charlotte Bobcats? Is that a high school team?
Mister Insightful

West Monroe, LA

#6 Oct 8, 2008
Folks I called this win tonight. Clearly this Magic team is a major force to be reckoned with. Dwight Howard will dominate this year and average anywhere from 25 to 28 points per game. Especially if he keeps making his free throws. He will also lead the NBA in blocked shots and rebounding. If he continues to dominate like this, especially on the defensive end, then the Magic will go deep into the playoffs. You heard it here first folks.
JGJ

Bronxville, NY

#7 Oct 8, 2008
Mister Insightful wrote:
Folks I called this win tonight. Clearly this Magic team is a major force to be reckoned with. Dwight Howard will dominate this year and average anywhere from 25 to 28 points per game. Especially if he keeps making his free throws. He will also lead the NBA in blocked shots and rebounding. If he continues to dominate like this, especially on the defensive end, then the Magic will go deep into the playoffs. You heard it here first folks.
Stability at PG will also make a huge impact on this team.
The Beast

Orlando, FL

#8 Oct 8, 2008
Mister Insightful wrote:
Same guy who said they'd finished 7th or 8th? Ah that was you right?

LOL @ pointing out the obvious skills of Dwight Howard, every casual fan knows that. Every casual fan knows if Dwight plays like his talent promises the Magic can go places, but when you make obnoxious claims in one post and the other a different story I don't find it much insightful.

Who cares about calling a pre-season win? You called the most obvious of events in this world, that's not saying much there.
Mister Insightful

West Monroe, LA

#9 Oct 8, 2008
Mr. Beast clearly your lack of insight has left you in a complete state of bewilderment here.

I base my predictions on facts. I study psychological factors as well as statistics. My track record speaks for itself. My success rate is currently at 92.3 percent.

I am not one to change my stance from one game to another. I see the big picture.
FLYNN47

Sydney, Australia

#10 Oct 8, 2008
Mister Insightful wrote:
Mr. Beast clearly your lack of insight has left you in a complete state of bewilderment here.
I base my predictions on facts. I study psychological factors as well as statistics. My track record speaks for itself. My success rate is currently at 92.3 percent.
I am not one to change my stance from one game to another. I see the big picture.
I see a big headed twit who, magic win or lose, seems to pop up his head and say 'well folkes, i'm right again!'(and who besides Bugs Bunny says Folks anymore?) You remind me of a guy called Jim who last year seemed to go on with the same rubbish, about how much more intelligent you are. In fact, i woun't be suprised to find you are the same guy.

Short point- Comment on games, the team...hell what ever you want, but drop the 'Better than thou' attitude...That act wore thin a LONG time ago!
Mister Insightful

West Monroe, LA

#11 Oct 8, 2008
FLYNN47 yes it is true that I am good at what I do. Even you sir agree with me on that. But I am not here to brag. I am simply here to comment on the Magic and how much excitement they will bring to fans all over the world, including you sir in Australia.
Steve

Apopka, FL

#12 Oct 8, 2008
Is Mr. Insightful the Shot Doctor from the Clear Channel radio stations? I love that guy.
palin with terrorist

Winter Haven, FL

#13 Oct 9, 2008
i think so steve
Andy

Kissimmee, FL

#14 Oct 9, 2008
If it is, it's good to see you again Mr. Insightfull!

I miss you and jerry together... you guys were like Lewis and Martin.
KGB

Eustis, FL

#15 Oct 9, 2008
Mister Insightful wrote:
I have never responded to any of your comments like this but they really are such a waste of time when one considers the frequency at which you post.
On the magic's last loss (where Dwight dominated) you said:
"In fact I predict that the Magic will finish with a .500 record at best and could very well miss out on the playoffs. You heard it here first folks." You were quick to judge them then.
You are a running joke that is as annoying as spam. If you decided to turn a new leaf this year you would be better off placing your energy into just stating your opinion (even if folks disagree) on a particular matter rather than just resorting to your usual positional dichotomies. Then egotistically saying you called it.
I am saying this because we are in pre-season. Notwithstanding, I am sure you will have some points to make that will be valid during the season. Like the rest of us, at times it will be correct, and erroneous in other instances. That is how it is. So, please endeavor to leave the pettiness within the confines of the previous season.
For those of you that are new to reading these blogs you will later understand what I am referring to as the year goes on.
LMAO

AOL

#16 Oct 9, 2008
GOD how I love what you can get stirred up JIM! LOL

And dont worry Keith... as soon as the tickets are sold JJ will be back on the bench and you be da man again.

Anyone that takes to heart anything that Otis & Scumby say as the truth better be buying up all that good Lehman Bros. stock!

:)
KGB

Eustis, FL

#17 Oct 9, 2008
LMAO you are almost as bad ;) but at least you stick to your position and have some interesting (though sometimes crazy) things to say. And I hope the reason you post is not to just "stir things up!" The Magic do enough to stir it up already!
Enough of Rampage Jackson

Orlando, FL

#18 Oct 9, 2008
I realize this a preseason game, but a 31 point lead? and lose? that is not easy to do. Not even in a pick up game at the park. Winning builds character and confidence. Hopefully the Magic won't have any more melt downs like this in the future.
tony

Charlotte, NC

#19 Oct 9, 2008
Enough of Rampage Jackson wrote:
I realize this a preseason game, but a 31 point lead? and lose? that is not easy to do. Not even in a pick up game at the park. Winning builds character and confidence. Hopefully the Magic won't have any more melt downs like this in the future.
Congratulations you win for the stupidest post of the year...Orlando won by 38
What a Joke

Austin, TX

#20 Oct 9, 2008
Steve wrote:
Is Mr. Insightful the Shot Doctor from the Clear Channel radio stations? I love that guy.
If this is true then LMAO must be Jerry O'Neal, with all the JJ loving.
JLynx

Kissimmee, FL

#21 Oct 9, 2008
Enough of Rampage Jackson wrote:
Melt down?!?! What are you talking about????? The Magic won.
Reaper

El Paso, TX

#22 Oct 9, 2008
LunchBox wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself there chula. If you don't care why waste the time to 1.log on the sentinel.com 2.read the article 3.then post about how much you don't care.. Sounds like something a tool would you do
just to make sure you know what your saying you just called him a pretty chick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aldridge scores 28 in Blazers' 98-78 win over Cavs (Jan '12) Jan '12 tim 3
News Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
News NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
News Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
News Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard wins second strai... (Apr '10) May '10 money man 2
News Former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Larry Hughes i... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Tiffany 18
News Caught in the Web: Lakers' loss to Charlotte ra... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cat Fan 1
More from around the web