Arenas to Have Surgery, Out 2-3 Months

Arenas to Have Surgery, Out 2-3 Months

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 5, 2007, titled Arenas to Have Surgery, Out 2-3 Months. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Washington Wizards point guard Gilbert Arenas was to have surgery Thursday on his left knee and is essentially done for the season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

RaY from SuN DaYGo

San Diego, CA

#1 Apr 5, 2007
Injuries are part of the game. It's unfortunate that it happened at the end of the season. I would like to see Agent 0 play against my Heat. Hey, we got our injuries also (see D-Wade's shoulder). I'm sorry that Arenas won't be playing in the playoffs. Go Heat!
heat hater

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 30, 2008
D wade is the next Penny. Peaked to early and is injury prone.

Oh and arenas is a good player but he talks to much like Deshawn and Haywood. Heres to hoping washington gets embarrassed tonight.
JCL

Lincoln, NE

#3 Apr 30, 2008
I never felt one way or the other about Washington, but after hearing that a-s-s clown Stevenson's comments and seeing the idiot Haywood try and take out James, I'm hoping that Cleveland puts the hammer down on them.
Heat4ever

Indiantown, FL

#4 Jun 10, 2008
The Heat should try to sing this dude if they can
raw20th

Miami, FL

#5 Jun 11, 2008
Come to the Miami Heat you won't regreat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aldridge scores 28 in Blazers' 98-78 win over Cavs (Jan '12) Jan '12 tim 3
News Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
News NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
News Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
News Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard wins second strai... (Apr '10) May '10 money man 2
News Former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Larry Hughes i... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Tiffany 18
News Caught in the Web: Lakers' loss to Charlotte ra... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cat Fan 1
More from around the web