Kobe Spoils Big Game With Bigger Misc...

Kobe Spoils Big Game With Bigger Miscues

There are 14 comments on the The Associated Press story from Dec 29, 2006, titled Kobe Spoils Big Game With Bigger Miscues . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Kobe Bryant scored 58 points, but committed two key errors in the third overtime and the Charlotte Bobcats outlasted the Los Angeles Lakers 133-124 on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2006
kobe looked tired early in the game at the beginning of the second half and the game just HAD to go to triple OT... it would've been nice going 4-2 on the road, but it was OUR DEFENSE that lost this game. i mean come on, how many layups/dunks can a team give up?
Ericka

Delray Beach, FL

#2 Dec 30, 2006
Kobe was outstanding last night. All I can say is when he comes to town believe the hype! He's worth seeing in action.
melo

Fairfield, CT

#3 Dec 31, 2006
kobe sucks!!! everybody could score 81 or do 50 a night if they be takin' the same amount of shots he's takin'. tsk...
melo

Fairfield, CT

#4 Dec 31, 2006
kobe sucks... and everybody in the nba can score 81 points. as long as they be taking the same amount of shots he be taking... tsk... such a ball hog. he's a good player... but he'd neva be able to bring the lakers back as finals contenders.
lakers355s

San Clemente, CA

#5 Dec 31, 2006
when are those nets moving OUT of nj again?

(kobe BE the most bestest balla fo sho)
Kobe is 1

Northcote, Australia

#6 Dec 31, 2006
wat are u on about man, kobe is awesome, and not everyone can score 81 if u take the shots he does. maybe i cud, not u though, lol...jk but seriously man the shots he takes are soo tough, give him his due, he is a stud. and the lakers will be back in the finals soon!! im hoping this year.
Doc

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#7 Jan 1, 2007
Vince Carter takes plenty of shots...and Kidd would, but ....he can't shoot! All the lakers need is a Raja Bell or Bruce Bowen ( hacker on D) so Kobe doesn't have to do it all. He plays most of the defense and much of the offense. Jersey can't walk to the finals if they start now!! Kobe has time to get back and he will.
dre dre

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2007
This is for the hater, the wanna be carmelo from Princeton,NJ. KB24 is the best scorer in the NBA hands down.You do remember the Sprite commercial about the kobe hater. You dont even know why you hate the man,dont hate the man, hate the game that you cant play.
ezrhino

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2007
As long as Kobe has to score more than thirty, the Lakers will lose. They need a another couple of guys who are capable of twenty on any given night. Most of all, they need more firepower in the paint.
Kobe is 1

South Yarra, Australia

#10 Jan 4, 2007
the lakers have kobe and lamar odom!! who else do we need??
Sobe Kucks 000248

Fair Lawn, NJ

#11 Jan 12, 2007
kobe sucks...i hate the stupid rapist and i could score 81 pts on the f***in raptors so f him and the lakers
abc

Philippines

#12 Jan 12, 2007
bakla ka!
Kobe is 1

Northcote, Australia

#13 Jan 13, 2007
Sobe Kucks 000248 wrote:
kobe sucks...i hate the stupid rapist and i could score 81 pts on the f***in raptors so f him and the lakers
yeh i'd like to see that, u cudnt score 81 pts on me u fool! or at least by the time u have scored 81, i will have scored 1081.
DAV7Z

Wilmington, NC

#14 Jan 31, 2007
Kobe is great but give the Bobcats some cradit . They have tough young core and in the next year or two very few teams will beat them.
Okafor, Wallace, Felton, May. Carol and two early first round picks in one of the deapest drafts ever..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Wallace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aldridge scores 28 in Blazers' 98-78 win over Cavs (Jan '12) Jan '12 tim 3
News Bobcats 108, Timberwolves 105 (OT): The pattern... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Fan 1
News NBA suspends Bobcats' Jackson for berating ref (Nov '10) Nov '10 B-B Fan 1
News Timberwolves show their age in late meltdown ag... (Nov '10) Nov '10 DD Austin 13
News Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard wins second strai... (Apr '10) May '10 money man 2
News Former Cleveland Cavaliers guard Larry Hughes i... (Mar '10) Apr '10 Tiffany 18
News Caught in the Web: Lakers' loss to Charlotte ra... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Cat Fan 1
More from around the web