Chicago Bulls' picks at 16 and 26 an unimpressive lot

Simmie Hill, Cliff Pondexter, Ron Artest and Rodney Carney , come on down! Sam Worthen, Ricky Frazier and Mark Randall, there's room for you on Memory Lane too. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Max

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Why not see if Toronto wants Chicago's picks plus TT for Bosh?
crook county

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2009
the suns will trade amare to the bulls for tt and both first round picks. remember where you heard it first.
crook county

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2009
the suns are scared amare might leave them in 2010 and want to trade him while they can get something for him. kerr is good friends with ferry and made the deal for shaq. kerr is also good friends with paxon. chicagos two first round picks would look good to the suns and they like thomas.
SUPER VLADE

Mchenry, IL

#4 Jun 25, 2009
I heard it first from crook county. When it doesn't happen, will you post an apology?
Hoopster

Germantown, TN

#5 Jun 25, 2009
package both picks / next year's first / and whatever 2/3 pieces it takes to get Griffin

guy is a man amongst boys
Bob Love

Arlington Heights, IL

#6 Jun 25, 2009
Shaq! Bring him here! Tim Thomas and Brad Miller? Is that a loss for Shaq? Hardly...
Alex

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 25, 2009
The Bulls need to draft any and all big bodies in order to push the fairy from Florida, No Shot Noah to the bench.

The Celts with out Garnett killed the Bulls in the paint! The Joakim is French for weak and winded !!!!!!!!!

All the wishing and hoping by Bulls fans doesn't change the facts. If Gordon leaves the Bulls will stink.

Trade the circle dribbling clock eating Hinrich an inconsistent streak shooter who can't beat anyone off the dribble.

Klank Hinrich like No Shot Noah is not a NBA starter! You can throw the fragile weakling Deng into that group too.
unbearleavable

Godfrey, IL

#8 Jun 25, 2009
I just hope there on the phones this morning, afternnon early evening. The sweetest words around 7:20 would be the Bulls have traded both there first round picks for a big name forward.
Mgray

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jun 25, 2009
Trade the picks already..............if u know how.
dabearsdasoxdabu lls

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#10 Jun 25, 2009
Bob Love wrote:
Shaq! Bring him here! Tim Thomas and Brad Miller? Is that a loss for Shaq? Hardly...
Shaq is on Cleveland I know it doesn't make sense to me either
NumberNine

Bradenton, FL

#11 Jun 25, 2009
Alex wrote:
The Bulls need to draft any and all big bodies in order to push the fairy from Florida, No Shot Noah to the bench.
The Celts with out Garnett killed the Bulls in the paint! The Joakim is French for weak and winded !!!!!!!!!
All the wishing and hoping by Bulls fans doesn't change the facts. If Gordon leaves the Bulls will stink.
Trade the circle dribbling clock eating Hinrich an inconsistent streak shooter who can't beat anyone off the dribble.
Klank Hinrich like No Shot Noah is not a NBA starter! You can throw the fragile weakling Deng into that group too.
Thank goodness you are not in charge.
CaptainObvious

Lombard, IL

#12 Jun 25, 2009
Hansbrough has colossal NBA bust written all over him. He would be a Krumbs-like mistake. And in the world of mistakes, that means a huge one.
Get Real

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jun 25, 2009
CaptainObvious wrote:
Hansbrough has colossal NBA bust written all over him. He would be a Krumbs-like mistake. And in the world of mistakes, that means a huge one.
Get over yourself and stop the hating. Even if Hansbrough has a LaFrentz caliber career, you're not going to get much more than that at no. 16 - especially this year. Besides, maybe his hard work might rub off on our lazy front court.
Mgray

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jun 25, 2009
Teams trying 2 win are all ready making trades and moves.

The Bulls? Not so much.
Rod from Tennessee

AOL

#15 Jun 25, 2009
It's rare that a team gets much help from the draft, especially when you're drafting where the Bulls will be. And even then, it's more doubtful that if a team was fortunate enough to draft a player capable of helping, it would be a couple seasons before that player began to help.

For a team like the Bulls, if they're actually serious about trying to improve, then it's going to come from help from another team. Whether that help comes via a trade, or perhaps a F.A. signing remains to be seen. But, one place it won't be coming from is picks #16 or #26.
Zach

Lawrence, KS

#17 Jun 25, 2009
I agree about Tyler H - if anyone is going to be a bust in this draft, it's him. That means the Bulls will draft him...
Tom

Bronx, NY

#18 Jun 25, 2009
Not the best article ever written by KC. I had to read the first three paragraphs about 4 times to figure out what he was talking about.
Mgray

Atlanta, GA

#19 Jun 25, 2009
Hinrich traded 2 Portland?
Steve

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 25, 2009
If Terrence Williams isn't there at 16 I take Sam Young from Pitt. He is a sleeper in this draft. Look at his number's. 19, 6, 1 in the best conference in Nation. He had two monster games against UCONN which is full of NBA prospects. Numbers versus UCONN 28, 6, 2. He makes teams pay because of all the attention on Blair.
Bman

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 25, 2009
dabearsdasoxdabulls wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaq is on Cleveland I know it doesn't make sense to me either
The word in Cleveland would be desperation. They know their Lebron is about to go bye-bye...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workout... (Jun '09) Jan '14 Patrick Kelly 5
Bobcats survive Raptors to win Monday afternoon... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sam 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Charlotte Bobcats Should Not ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jay 1
Silas won't return as coach of NBA-worst Bobcats (Apr '12) May '12 Blower 2
Bobcats Beat Warriors 112-100 (Jan '12) Jan '12 dfgb 2
Rockets get 82-70 win in Charlotte (Jan '12) Jan '12 clegg 1
Dick Vitale Already Riding the Duke Bandwagon. ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Robert Warren 1
•••
•••

Gerald Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••