Dick Vitale Already Riding the Duke B...

Dick Vitale Already Riding the Duke Bandwagon. Hard. Embarrassingly Hard.

There are 1 comment on the The Big Lead story from Aug 6, 2009, titled Dick Vitale Already Riding the Duke Bandwagon. Hard. Embarrassingly Hard.. In it, The Big Lead reports that:

Love Dick Vitale's infectious enthusiasm. But this over-the-top Duke love must cease! STAT! Vitale's preseason Top 40 came out yesterday, and normally we wouldn't get too worked up about college basketball in August, seeing as how Midnight Madness is two months away and the season doesn't start until November but HE'S GOT DUKE 5TH! 5. Duke: Gerald ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Big Lead.

Robert Warren

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Aug 7, 2009
Why shouldn't Dickie V. be enthused about the Devil's. I mean after all the Blue-Devils are almost always near the top of the heap in the ACC. More than I can say about anyone else yes, even the Tarheels. The Blue-Devils even rank high nationally every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Timberwolves resume pre-draft workout... (Jun '09) Jan '14 Patrick Kelly 5
News Bobcats survive Raptors to win Monday afternoon... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Sam 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Charlotte Bobcats Should Not ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jay 1
News Silas won't return as coach of NBA-worst Bobcats (Apr '12) May '12 Blower 2
News Bobcats Beat Warriors 112-100 (Jan '12) Jan '12 dfgb 2
News Rockets get 82-70 win in Charlotte (Jan '12) Jan '12 clegg 1
News Gerald Henderson - Charlotte Bobcat (Jul '09) Jul '09 bobby659306 1
More from around the web