Howard Soars to Slam Dunk Championship

Feb 17, 2008 Full story: sports.espn.go.com 35

A red cape trailing behind him, Orlando's man of steel made like Superman and won perhaps the best dunk contest, definitely the most creative, in NBA history to close a memorable All-Star Saturday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DR MENGLE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 Feb 17, 2008
A Beautiful Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, where is the Affirmative Action in the NBA?
Since Blacks are only ~13% of the population shouldn't there only be 13% Black players in that league. Blacks make up what........about 90% of the NBA.
I suppose that is to balance out the fact that Blacks as a race simply can't compete in the business world. They are intellectually inferior to the Whites, Asians and of course Jews like myself. That's why we Jews rule the world. We kick everybody's a$$!!!!!!!
HEY DO YOU OBJECT TO BRICK OVENS?

I LOVE ME SOME BRICK OVEN PIZZAS.

HEY IF JEWS RUN THE WORLD HOW DID A PSYCHO PATH HALF WIT MANAGE TO SLAUGHTER 6 MILLION OF YOU?

TYPICAL KYKE TRASH

BURN BABY BURN
Jerry Krause

Addison, IL

#25 Feb 17, 2008
Jesus, I think I read one, maybe two, halfway intelligent posts in this thread.
sick

York, NE

#26 Feb 17, 2008
racist. im white. so what. the nba is great. so what if a few players are have committed a crime. who hasn't? just because they can make a layup and you cant.. ive never been so ashamed of white people. cant compete in the business world...crap people. grow up..get outa the slave days. you people just like to trash people. thats all this site is about from what ive seen. if your so great..get off your butt and go do something good. i dont see you down in new orleans helpin rebuild the city like some of the players were during all star weekend. get a clue.

“Shedding Skin”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#27 Feb 18, 2008
How is this even a dunk, his hand didn't even touch the rim. He threw the ball at the rim not dunk it. Yes he got some air but did not dunk the ball on this attempt. If he would of gotten all that air and slam the ball on the rim and the rim bends ok that would have been a great dunk just like the old days. This contest has turned into a joke it is not what it use to be juts like the WWF. it is not the same things change. It is more of a drama show and a comedy show rather than basketball.
DR MENGLE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#28 Feb 18, 2008
Ted Bundy wrote:
How is this even a dunk, his hand didn't even touch the rim. He threw the ball at the rim not dunk it. Yes he got some air but did not dunk the ball on this attempt. If he would of gotten all that air and slam the ball on the rim and the rim bends ok that would have been a great dunk just like the old days. This contest has turned into a joke it is not what it use to be juts like the WWF. it is not the same things change. It is more of a drama show and a comedy show rather than basketball.
hey old man

Michael Jordan is not walking through that door in his short shorts and this is not 1986.

get over it you old man

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#29 Feb 18, 2008
It wasnt a dunk,he threw it through the hoop. The other guys got cheated.
good to me

Junction City, KS

#30 Feb 18, 2008
bill o reilly fan wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY I BET YOU ARE WHITE
AND UNTIL YOU AND YOUR WHITE FRIENDS STOP PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BUYING SKYBOX'S AND LUXURY BOOTHS TO PAY THESE MEN AND SUPPORT THE WHITE OWNERS AND THEIR TEAMS, WELL YOU CAN JUST BE A BITTER OLD RAT RACER WHO WATCHES BLACK MEN MAKE MILLIONS BEFORE THEY TURN 20
yes I am of the caucasin color, but prefer human being, as in my opinion there is only one race of people on the face of the earth, that would be the human race, you bigot. no I don't own a sky box, in fact when the n.b.a or the m.l.b come on t.v I change the channel. as far as sports are concerned am all for them for kids and young adults, not grown men and women. and I don't believe in special treatment for pro. athletics, regardless of color. I played baseball from age 5 to 18 years old and quit, as I wasn't a child anymore. If more parents were role models to there children, instead of leaving it up to pro athletics or should I say criminals this country might be a lot better off.

“Shedding Skin”

Since: Apr 07

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Feb 18, 2008
DR MENGLE wrote:
<quoted text>
hey old man
Michael Jordan is not walking through that door in his short shorts and this is not 1986.
get over it you old man
Ok!! Dr. whatever you say. You are just one of those that comes in here to make usless comments. Until you have something intelligent to say shut your spooge catcher.
I WATCH FOX NEWS

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#32 Feb 18, 2008
Ted Bundy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok!! Dr. whatever you say. You are just one of those that comes in here to make usless comments. Until you have something intelligent to say shut your spooge catcher.
a guy named ted bundy attempting to talk sports

thats rich

“Shedding Skin”

Since: Apr 07

Jacksonville, FL

#33 Feb 18, 2008
I WATCH FOX NEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
a guy named ted bundy attempting to talk sports
thats rich
U like that don't u. Dr.!!!!

Now Shut F00k up!!!
Cleveland Steamer

Vancouver, WA

#34 Feb 19, 2008
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww dont be mad..just cause your overweight an cant get off your couch long enough to play a sport.
now settle down you wanna be vamp,I`m not over weight.Now your Mom,thats over weight,I could`nt even let her sit on my face,Instead i bent her over that couch that i cant get off of.HOMO.
Cleveland Steamer

Vancouver, WA

#35 Feb 19, 2008
DR MENGLE wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY DO YOU OBJECT TO BRICK OVENS?
I LOVE ME SOME BRICK OVEN PIZZAS.
HEY IF JEWS RUN THE WORLD HOW DID A PSYCHO PATH HALF WIT MANAGE TO SLAUGHTER 6 MILLION OF YOU?
TYPICAL KYKE TRASH
BURN BABY BURN
You have had your Nose shoved up your anti semetic uncle Roys A$$ for way too long.You need to get outside of your family to get laid.Remember douche ball a family reunion is NOT an Orgy.
ExComanche

AOL

#36 Feb 20, 2008
How 'bout that slam dunk contest. Sure was something.
CHS softball chick

AOL

#37 Feb 22, 2008
The fans who paid to see it liked it. That's all that matters.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#38 Feb 22, 2008
CHS softball chick wrote:
The fans who paid to see it liked it. That's all that matters.
They had no choice...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Indiana Pacers Could Look at ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 D smooth 1
Report: Mavs Bring Back Diop, Sign Green (Jul '08) Jul '08 Percy Lindsey 1
Lakers, Celtics make all the right moves (Jun '08) Jun '08 KB24MVP 7
Paul Forrester: Gerald Green waiting for anothe... (Mar '08) Mar '08 rrenault 2
Kirk Snyder has been better than expected for M... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Paul 1
Rockets Sign Mike Harris to 10-Day Contract (Mar '08) Mar '08 Jane Doe 1
Wolves report: Sebastian Telfair hobbled by spr... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Chancee 1
More from around the web