Wolves trying to woo fans

Full story: TwinCities.com

Target Center's standing-room-only crowd Friday night watched the Timberwolves scrap, fight and hustle against Boston.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2008
James

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2008

Telfair and Wittman are mistaken.The Wolves weren't playing in front of their fans on Friday against the Celtics.They were playing in front of KG's fans.They also aren't winning anyone over and the former Wolves fans are not starting to see what he calls the organization's vision.What they need to realize is that as long as McHale is assembling the team and Wittman is coaching it,they will continue to lose more fans than they gain.
dale

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

heres an idea, win ....the FANS WILL COME IF YOU WIN
sooooooo painful

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Nobody cares about this team! Nobody will care about this team in 5 years. Mcfail and witless need to go now before we end up trading Al for 5 developmental players from the celtics. I for one would of attended the game had it not but a sorry ploy to buy a 5 game package. I also would of been sporting my green #5 jersey too!
Allen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

The NBA as a whole is hurting, after complaining about the dress code, and calling it RACIST. It's a business, calling it racist is an insult to Black Americans, saying they all dress hip-hoppy, C'mon!
Number 2, Hello, a REFEREE was caught CHEATING! That makes the whole league look like a joke!
Number 3 Wolves, You have to have some kind of Big Name that the fans like! Like Adrian for the Vikings, Manny for the Wild, Cuddy and how Hunter was for the TWINS, you can't expect these young ones or even the old fella who played with paul pierce to do anything.
Start the Wheelin and dealing Wolves! You did it with Garnett, only thing is, you got the short end of the Stick! should have just brought someone IN to play with KG, who was half way decent!
Bio

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

You get fans when you win. However any Wolves fan that was rooting for the Celtics is not a real fan

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gerald Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Indiana Pacers Could Look at ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 D smooth 1
Report: Mavs Bring Back Diop, Sign Green (Jul '08) Jul '08 Percy Lindsey 1
Lakers, Celtics make all the right moves (Jun '08) Jun '08 KB24MVP 7
Paul Forrester: Gerald Green waiting for anothe... (Mar '08) Mar '08 rrenault 2
Kirk Snyder has been better than expected for M... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Paul 1
Rockets Sign Mike Harris to 10-Day Contract (Mar '08) Mar '08 Jane Doe 1
Wolves report: Sebastian Telfair hobbled by spr... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Chancee 1

Search the Gerald Green Forum:
•••
•••