Minnesota Timberwolves finish strong, beat Utah Jazz

Full story: TwinCities.com 7
A meltdown similar to ones that have defined the Timberwolves' free fall this season seemed inevitable Tuesday night at Target Center. Full Story
Tommy B

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2008
Big deal-watch them crushed tonite and lose about 5-6 more in a row!
Jared

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2008
Great game for the team. Everybody knew the roles and played to their potential. Brewer has heart but he really needs to practice his offensive game.
Marcus

Northfield, MN

#3 Feb 27, 2008
I've never seen a team more inept in getting the ball inbounds after a timeout or other throw-in situation. I can't recall seeing a pick to free another player, or anything that looks like an intelligent play with some throw-in options. And I look for that every time. No wonder the Jazz pressed so relentlessly. Sloan knows the Wolves' problem, too.
JBP

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2008
Tommy, will you just quit posting things about the Timberwolves? You always have the same message, and it's stupid. No one cares if you think the Wolves are bad.
JBP

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2008
Marcus, you are correct. I sat courtside last night, and the Wolves were lost on every inbounds play right in front of me. However, I think the problem is that guys don't wait for picks or set their men up properly. Maybe Wittman should hire Bob Knight to teach these guys how to run off a pick.
Tommy B

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2008
JBP wrote:
Tommy, will you just quit posting things about the Timberwolves? You always have the same message, and it's stupid. No one cares if you think the Wolves are bad.
I notice that you read my post. Why? It is amazing that some conceited people like yourself call on others to stop posting when they don't agree. Talk about arrogance. Keep posting! It's called the internet pal, gosh, get a clue!

Tommy B

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2008
JBP wrote:
Marcus, you are correct. I sat courtside last night, and the Wolves were lost on every inbounds play right in front of me. However, I think the problem is that guys don't wait for picks or set their men up properly. Maybe Wittman should hire Bob Knight to teach these guys how to run off a pick.
Maybe Wittman should get canned! He obviously cant coach!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Indiana Pacers Could Look at ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 D smooth 1
Report: Mavs Bring Back Diop, Sign Green (Jul '08) Jul '08 Percy Lindsey 1
Lakers, Celtics make all the right moves (Jun '08) Jun '08 KB24MVP 7
Paul Forrester: Gerald Green waiting for anothe... (Mar '08) Mar '08 rrenault 2
Kirk Snyder has been better than expected for M... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Paul 1
Rockets Sign Mike Harris to 10-Day Contract (Mar '08) Mar '08 Jane Doe 1
Wolves report: Sebastian Telfair hobbled by spr... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Chancee 1
More from around the web