Celtics close in on Timberwolves star Garnett -

Full story: Newsday
The Celtics are close to acquiring Kevin Garnett from the Timberwolves, ending the All-Star forward's 12-year stay in Minnesota and making Boston a legitimate championship contender for the first time in 15 ... Read more
Lhionel Bringas

Philippine, Philippines

#1 Aug 1, 2007
theres no need for kobe to be traded & i think this time around the addition of Chris, Derek, is enough. the only thing that Kobe does is play focus & i know they will be crown champions again!!!
tlcbusinesstrust com

Marina Del Rey, CA

#3 Aug 11, 2007
hell yeah, its about time these gm's get off there cans and do deals that make since, maybe the nba can become fantastic again vs so many watered down teams....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerald Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Indiana Pacers Could Look at ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 D smooth 1
News Report: Mavs Bring Back Diop, Sign Green (Jul '08) Jul '08 Percy Lindsey 1
News Lakers, Celtics make all the right moves (Jun '08) Jun '08 KB24MVP 7
News Paul Forrester: Gerald Green waiting for anothe... (Mar '08) Mar '08 rrenault 2
News Kirk Snyder has been better than expected for M... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Paul 1
News Rockets Sign Mike Harris to 10-Day Contract (Mar '08) Mar '08 Jane Doe 1
News Wolves report: Sebastian Telfair hobbled by spr... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Chancee 1
More from around the web