Lakers clinch conference top spot

Full story: LA Daily News
The Lakers' Kobe Bryant fouls the Sacramento Kings Francisco Garcia while trying to steal the ball at the Staples Center Tuesday, April 15, 2008. Read more
jeslamode1

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2008
Has anyone heard the dime on Bynum and Ariza? When are they coming back? Rumors? Facts? When we get past the first round, we probably need them to solidify our run.
aaaa

Chengdu, China

#2 Apr 16, 2008
The most important single factor in individual success is COMMITMENT. Commitment ignites action. Dating someone who really understands the word 'commitment' on~ " UniformedCupid.com "~~
will lead u to success!
Olskool

La Habra, CA

#3 Apr 16, 2008
what???????
JWA

Tustin, CA

#4 Apr 16, 2008
Laker fever is back! Kobe for MVP is a no-brainer and under Phil's coaching, I VERY much look forward to a Laker vs Celtics finals...WOW...how fun would that be!!!! I do want to point out though why Phil gets no love for coach of the year? Phil is by far the best coach in the last 15-20 years yet no recognition? There must a lot of haters out there...but come on guys, these people have EARNED it. Jerry Buss, Gerry West, Phil Jackson, and Kobe Bryant the rest all deserve a standing ovation. Go Lakers!
Ramil Ampongan

Las Piņas, Philippines

#5 Apr 16, 2008
I hope that the L.A.Lakers to continue to win some more for them to be a Championship contenders again.. If they will work together as a team, they will be champs once again.
Hope that KB24 lead his team & continue dishing out good assist & not to be forcing bad shots.
I trust in you guys so better keep it up.
Gasol - don't be intimidated with those other big guys because you got a great talent.
Odom - get those rebounds and dish some great passes.
Fischer - be a bright point guard, take those open shots.
Bynum - hope you're 100% in the Play-offs, get out that monster game in you
Kobe - You're my MVP.. Play tough & pls don't be a ball hog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francisco Garcia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pathetic Performance In Minnesota Raises Early ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Richie 1
News Sundance 2011: and the competition films are ..... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Steve 1
News Facebook friends want NBA's Kings in Louisville (Nov '10) Nov '10 Pistons Eat Poop 1
News Young Sacramento Kings keep growing up (Sep '10) Sep '10 wdld 2
News 'Z' Suits Up for Return to 'Q' (Mar '10) Mar '10 Frankie Calzone 1
News Beaten, benched (Dec '08) Dec '08 my head hurts 45
News Kentucky sports notebook (Jul '08) Jul '08 LESOHN 1
More from around the web