Timberwolves to announce trade with W...

Timberwolves to announce trade with Wizards . . . with more pos...

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Timberwolves to announce trade with Wizards . . . with more pos.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Minnesota Timberwolves are planning a 3:30 p.m. press conference to announce Tuesday's trade with the Washington Wizards that landed Minnesota the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Mike-formerly St Paul

San Diego, CA

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Good first move Kahn,

Now don't trade up to get the skinny Rubio and the skinny Thabet.
This is where McHale ALWAYS out smarted himself.

If you trade multiple picks for either of those two, you are puting all your eggs in one basket. Your not trading up for a Duncan or an O'Niel or Magic Johnson or even a Derek Rose here.

Pick Evans and Curry and with your laterer two picks, a your point guard and small forward.

And have a good day.
Juice

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 24, 2009
Please trade up and get Rubio, Thabeet wouldn't be bad though
anonymous

Baraboo, WI

#3 Jun 24, 2009
gay
Sean

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jun 24, 2009
This is a one way trade. Wolves will lose more fans due to this. To trade Foye is a mistake, he has developed pretty well. Someone please tell me who those guys are that we have gotten in return? Yeah nobody has ever heard of them. Khan is clueless, if he thinks this will win fans over. I doubt it because the only decent thing we have gotten in return is 5th pick. Ask yourselves is the 5th pick and a bunch of bench warmers equivalent to our Foye and Miller?
Josh Hoheisel

Little Falls, MN

#5 Jun 24, 2009
I think this is a great trade the chance of having a Harden and Rubio back court would possible be one of the most dynamic in the league thats what I believe that team is setting up to do.
Josh Hoheisel

Little Falls, MN

#6 Jun 24, 2009
We were going no where with those 2 and we have to blow it up, how can you lose anymore fans. Need to take a deep look at what you are saying!
another view

Deming, NM

#7 Jun 25, 2009
Oh lord, not Thabeet! Think Randy Bruer with absolutely no talent except height. I don't know why you'd pick Rubio over Curry. Curry developed a lot over the past year. If healthy, Thomas is a thug, just what the Twolves need. Songaila will help more than Madsen ever has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Etan Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinions vary on Hawks-Magic playoffs preview (Mar '11) Mar '11 Go Quakers 1
News Knicks most likely to seek fortunes with Curry (Jun '09) Jun '09 nostephanfan 16
News Dwyane Wade Meets Obama in the White House: Par... (Jun '09) Jun '09 dave 61
News Heat: Wade awed by meeting with President Obama (Jun '09) Jun '09 webeitt 1
News Pro skateboarder takes a glide through White House (Jun '09) Jun '09 avm 1
News Roundtable: What Do the Wizards Do If They Pick... (May '09) May '09 casey 1
News Arenas Stays Home To Continue Rehab (Jan '09) Jan '09 Tiffany 17
More from around the web