D-Wade's cheap shot is air ball again...

D-Wade's cheap shot is air ball against Nowitzki

There are 175 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Feb 10, 2007, titled D-Wade's cheap shot is air ball against Nowitzki. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Somebody needs to drug-test Dwyane Wade. Or laugh in his face. The Miami Heat guard's incredibly inane dig at Dirk Nowitzki came off as being either hallucinatory or just plain tripe that Wade wanted to get out ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Kill Patman”

Since: Apr 07

not in patmans world

#179 Apr 14, 2007
fart man i ain't chinese.. stupid !!!!

“KOBE = JORDAN 2X”

Since: Jan 07

planet earth

#180 Apr 15, 2007
pewu wrote:
fart man i ain't chinese.. stupid !!!!
rice
edo bg

Frankfort, KY

#182 Apr 16, 2007
patman wrote:
<quoted text>yes and lets give dirk a hitler moustache cut
Why give it to dirk. You're the one that sounds like a nazi

“Kill Patman”

not in patmans world

#183 Apr 16, 2007
patman wrote:
<quoted text>rice
kangaroo

“KOBE = JORDAN 2X”

planet earth

#184 Apr 17, 2007
pewu wrote:
<quoted text>
kangaroo
can you please get away from us humans. you're giving us all bird flu, sars. and rice

“Kill Patman”

not in patmans world

#186 Apr 18, 2007
patman wrote:
<quoted text>can you please get away from us humans. you're giving us all bird flu, sars. and rice
]kangaroooooooooooooO!

“KOBE = JORDAN 2X”

planet earth

#187 Apr 18, 2007
pewu wrote:
<quoted text>
]kangaroooooooooooooO!
is that meant to be offensive?

“KOBE = JORDAN 2X”

planet earth

#188 Apr 18, 2007
edo bg wrote:
<quoted text>
Why give it to dirk. You're the one that sounds like a nazi
dirks useless its only cuz the teams done well. kobe deserves it most.
edo bg

Frankfort, KY

#189 Apr 18, 2007
patman wrote:
<quoted text>dirks useless its only cuz the teams done well. kobe deserves it most.
Team has done well because Dirk allows them to do well. Kobe's team is probably more talented, but they have Kobe so they aren't allowed to eve sniff the ball.

“KOBE = JORDAN 2X”

planet earth

#190 Apr 18, 2007
edo bg wrote:
<quoted text>
Team has done well because Dirk allows them to do well. Kobe's team is probably more talented, but they have Kobe so they aren't allowed to eve sniff the ball.
what happens when they do get the ball? they f**k up.
MiamiFan

Campbell, CA

#191 Apr 18, 2007
Dirk can't help but cry. They lost. End of the story. There is a possibility that the Mavs will not make it to the Conference finals. Know why? because of the number 5 seed Houston Rockets. Let's see how you battle with T-Mac and Yao in the second round. With the T-Mac is playing right now, I don't think the Mavs can sustain him. And oh, Erica is no match for Yao.
Barney

Hollywood, FL

#192 Apr 18, 2007
Of course the mavs are tired after 66 wins.
edo bg

Frankfort, KY

#193 Apr 19, 2007
patman wrote:
<quoted text>what happens when they do get the ball? they f**k up.
Yeah! Because they never expect to get it. They're like: Oh my god! A basketball! What do i do with it. Lakers play that give and go offense. Give Kobe the ball and go to h..l because you ain't getting it back!
edo bg

Frankfort, KY

#194 Apr 19, 2007
MiamiFan wrote:
Dirk can't help but cry. They lost. End of the story. There is a possibility that the Mavs will not make it to the Conference finals. Know why? because of the number 5 seed Houston Rockets. Let's see how you battle with T-Mac and Yao in the second round. With the T-Mac is playing right now, I don't think the Mavs can sustain him. And oh, Erica is no match for Yao.
For your info rockets are number 4 seed, and yes mavs can't stop yao. What will rockets to about dirk though. Then Stackhouse, then howard, the terry...
edo bg

Frankfort, KY

#195 Apr 19, 2007
Barney wrote:
Of course the mavs are tired after 66 wins.
Mavs are not tired. They haven't really been playing hard for about a month now, because they have had the home court advantage wraped up for a while now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erick Dampier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat's Mike Miller targeting Tuesday return vs.... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonymous 1
News Jordan tries again: Bobcats sign Kwame Brown (Aug '10) Mar '11 Bulls Rule 2
News Butler and Chandler Lead Mavs to Best Road Star... (Dec '10) Dec '10 teftre 1
News Mavericks' Butler remains confident (Apr '10) Apr '10 A bball fan 1
News Dallas Mavericks' broadcast team coming up for ... (Mar '09) Dec '09 Heath Hull 3
News Mavericks hand Timberwolves ninth straight loss (Nov '09) Nov '09 Al Frankensteinn 6
News PRO BASKETBALL: Clippers fall to Mavericks (Nov '09) Nov '09 SAW 2
More from around the web