Eric Crawford | Cards now look ready ...

Eric Crawford | Cards now look ready to rumble

There are 6 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Eric Crawford | Cards now look ready to rumble. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

LEXINGTON, Ky. - If you asked me to pick a winner in a street fight between the University of Kentucky and University of Louisville basketball teams, considering the size of the two, I'd pick the heavyweight Wildcats in a fourth-round knockout.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

John K

Clarksville, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2010
Cousins is a thug and won't last long in the real world. He only had 3-options: play for Calipari, play for Huggins, or prison. He should absolutely been tossed from the game as well as his punk partner Bledsoe who was runnin his gums even after Cal tried to hold him back making the comment "I will kill you" to Delk within 15-seconds of tip off. All you have to do is watch the tape and if you disagree, then you are what you are, a typical ky fan.
CALIPARI TUDORING SERVICE

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2010
John K wrote:
Cousins is a thug and won't last long in the real world. He only had 3-options: play for Calipari, play for Huggins, or prison. He should absolutely been tossed from the game as well as his punk partner Bledsoe who was runnin his gums even after Cal tried to hold him back making the comment "I will kill you" to Delk within 15-seconds of tip off. All you have to do is watch the tape and if you disagree, then you are what you are, a typical ky fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
richard

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 4, 2010
John K wrote:
So Swopshire didnt deserve to be thrown out for the knee to the head of Cousins? Delk didnt deserve to be throw out for pushing Cousins? U are definately a typical UL fan. A whiny ass cry baby
THE TRUTH

Bardstown, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2010
John K wrote:
Louisville got exactally what they deserved! They came into Rupp looking for a fight, Rickie was probably DUMB enough to want them to start some S--- to see if they could get some Kentucky player ejected! STUPID MOVE Looks like p----- went to his head! They got their ass kicked AND lost the game!!!
Talk about THUG!!!! The Louisville players were out in the all before entering Rupp shouting we are bad Mf'r. They were Mf's alright and the only thing bad about them was their F------ breath!
I hope we meet these ass holes in the NCAA tournament "IF THEY CAN STAY OUT OF THE NIT" I'e love to see us throw a 30 point loss on their sorry asses!! The Kentucky player used very good restraint! If I had been on the court the SECOND time the Louisville player ran from one end of the court to run through our warm ups he would have been picking his teeth up from the Rupp court, oops the dumb ass tripped!!!
THE TRUTH
luther

Columbia, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2010
John K wrote:
If big cousins ever cathes him in the right place,probably whip him like a borrowed mule.You think.
Underthug

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2010
John K wrote:
I grow weary of you apologists for second rate UL. Pitino, the Lesser, did his best have the Kentucky players goaded out of the game. Outthugging Louisville by any measure is near the impossible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eric Bledsoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May '15 tom wingo 6
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Kyle Wiltjer Comm... (Sep '10) Mar '15 patty sue 5
News Lakers weighing options with Howard (Jun '13) Jun '13 sammy 2
News Clippers, Celtics at impasse in talks regarding... (Jun '13) Jun '13 MrBernstein 1
News Grizzlies beat Clippers for 14th win in 15 games (Mar '13) Mar '13 anonomous 1
News Pierce scores 22 as Celtics improve to 4-0 with... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sammy 2
News NBA Soliloquies: Blake Griffin and the burden o... (Jan '13) Jan '13 LEGALISE STEROIDS 9
More from around the web