True team effort yields victory

After Harrington and O'Neal fall into foul trouble, rest of Pacers come through * Pacers mull what to do with rookie Williams * Pacers-Bobcats box score 2007 Pontiac G6 $199/mo Up to $4,500 Off Dreyer & ... Full Story
GARY ATKINSON

Round Lake, IL

#1 Nov 2, 2006
Pacers need to get rid of David Harrison so he can become the man that he is.
Nick Tolan

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2006
tickets are expensive, just wish I could see the game on regular TV, not just FSN. Go Pacers!
MrDon

Bentonville, IN

#3 Nov 2, 2006
Expensive tickets! You bet! but for the first five home games the pacers are running a promotion with a lot of decent seats for just $4. You can't beat that! C'mon Pacer nation - put all the negative crap aside and come on down! And no - I dont work for the pacers, I'm just a long time fan that wants to see the team and city "kiss and make up"!
Mikey

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 2, 2006
I know its early and I know the Pacers did not look that good last night, but I am SICK AND TIRED of all of these people getting on here with names like "ONCEPROUDTOBEAPACERSFAN " and bull like that. Either support the team or don't. Whatever anyone thinks of Stephen Jackson, he played his ass of last night. He took care of the ball, played good D, the shots he missed were wide open. The team played well and look like they have promise. Stop bitching and rally around these guys.
jct

New Albany, IN

#5 Nov 2, 2006
Nick Tolan wrote:
tickets are expensive, just wish I could see the game on regular TV, not just FSN. Go Pacers!
Don't know what's wrong with 'FSN'. I've just bought a large flat screen TV, and it was expensive ... to be ready for this year Pacer season. Noticed this first in the ehxibition season.'FSN' has no picture contrast at all. It's picture is way too dark. No way can you make out the players faces (with the exception of Sarunas and Jeff Foster). And it's hard to seperate O'Neal's #7 from Jackson's #1. Making it more impossible are the head bands, wrist bands ... and the corn rows. Can something be done? I know 'FSN' doesn't read these comments. Guess I'm barking up the wrong tree, but hate the idea of seeing this all season long. Wishing they could bring back channel 4. And your absolutely right NICK ....... GO PACERS !!!
Morton Feldman

Claypool, IN

#6 Nov 2, 2006
Mikey wrote:
Stop bitching and rally around these guys.
Pacer players have their MILLIONS of dollars to "rally" them, thanks. Whereas who is rallying around you? Or me? Or anyone else reading this thread right now? Where's OUR millions of dollars to make up for this fact? I have ZERO sympathy for these big babies known as athletes.
edh68

AOL

#7 Nov 2, 2006
I hope that this year the Pacers see and keep up the takes at least 5 players to win basketball games. They seen it last year but then would go back to me first. This year I hope it is different.
JDT

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 2, 2006
I agree with jct. The quality of the FSN Broadcast was really sub-par. I was very disappointed to say the least!(I attend all home games and watch all the road games on TV) I have a 65" HDTV with HD Satellite Service, including an NBA League Pass Subscription. And, I've got to say this was one of the worst looking standard definition channels/games I've seen! The team was really good and fun to watch and deserves a much better quality broadcast (video quality). I get the Chicago Regional Fox Sports channel as well...the Bulls home games are in full HD, and road games not filmed in HD are shown in up-converted digital on their HD channel...light years better all around than FSN! Same with YES, MSG, etc.
Come on Pacers...get some HD cameras in Conseco! And, come on FSN, get an HD channel! At very least, give us some decent SD in the meantime! I am hoping it had something to do with equipment in Charlotte and all the games won't look quite this bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emeka Okafor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hornets' guard Chris Paul says he's focused on ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 migs 1
Hornets blast Blazers, remain lone unbeaten (Nov '10) Nov '10 Anon 1
Tracy McGrady's selfishness paved the way for M... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 32
Scouting report: Bobcats at Magic (Apr '09) Apr '09 Jeff 2
Tracy McGrady's selfishness paved the way for M... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Rockets Fan 1
D'Antoni disappointed with effort in loss (Mar '09) Mar '09 made up 1
BIANCHI: Dwight Howard is the best player to st... (Feb '09) Feb '09 The Living Tribunal 14
More from around the web